Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Julie H.Liquid Keratin Filling Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Julie H.

BY LIQUID KERATIN

Keratin Filling Leave-In Conditioner bonds keratin proteins and vitamins to hair follicles to fully condition hair inside and out, providing long lasting moisture, strength, shine and manageability. Lightweight formula protects from sun damage while keeping even frizzy hair smooth and soft. Key Features: Helps prolong and improve the results of Liquid Keratin 30 day straight smooth strong & long treatment. Paraben Free. Sodium chloride free. Contains UV protection. Safe for use and improves results of professional salon keratin treatments. Clinical Results Clinical testing shows that repeated wash cycles with Liquid Keratin Leave-In Conditioner has beneficial effects on the strength of hair fibers that have been damaged. Filling Leave-in Conditioner see more...

Julie H.
Ontario, CA
This stuff is great for frizzy hair. It tames my wild locks. I have super thick, wavy hair. So my hair looks like bride of Frankenstein . haha.

It really helps smooth out my hair. And leaves a nice shine. It's lightweight. Mild scent. Nothing overwhelming.

The only thing I don't like is the spray nozzle. It pumps like 2 drops out at a time. I have to open it, and pour it in my hand. other than that, great stuff.
Eva R.
Producto exquisito para tu cabello teñido y maltratado por los quimicos , gracias a la keratina te proporciona un arreglo util dejandolo alisado con brillo y con una suavidad , sin friz, y fàcil de peinar, recommendio para aquellos cabellos que constantemente reciben algún producto quimico..
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
I absolutely love this product. I've never really been a big leave-in conditioner fan just because it makes my hair feel oily and sometimes look like it is. But this product is great. It repairs your hair, while making it not look dry but at the same time not making it look oily. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great leave-in conditioner product.
Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
Used this on my daughters hair and it revitalized it and left it looking healthier than ever. I'm hoping with continued use her hair will remain in good condition.
Rachel V.
I love that it adds some thickness to my hair without weighing it down, because I have very fine hair. This keratin treatment works wonders for my hair and the bottle lasts a very long time since it doesn't require a large amount.
Cylie M.
Cookeville , TN
Does it feel oily after?