by Liquid I.v.

✅ Non-GMO electrolyte powder mixes into 16 oz of water for rapid hydration. 75% of americans suffer from chronic dehydration, that means you are probably dehydrated right now. Even breathing and walking cause the body to lose water & can lead to dehydration. ✅ Utilizes breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a specific ratio of potassium, sodium, and glucose that delivers water and other key nutrients directly to your bloodstream, hydrating you faster and more efficiently than water alone. ✅ 1 packet can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Maximize your hydration, replenish your body. Daily dangers of dehydration include headache, dizziness, confusion, muscle fatigue, muscle cramping, fainting and fuzzy thinking. ✅ Three times the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with less than half the sugar and calories. Contains 11 essential minerals and vitamins & more Vitamin C than an orange, more potassium than a banana. 110% Daily Value of Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, and B12 . ✅ Expedited water delivery system in the body that creates a wholesome feeling for you. Clean, simple, premium ingredients. Made in the United States. No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavor or preservatives. Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. 100% Vegan. Great-tasting.

✅ Non-GMO electrolyte powder mixes into 16 oz of water for rapid hydration. 75% of americans suffer from chronic dehydration, that means you are probably dehydrated right now. Even breathing and walking cause the body to lose water & can lead to dehydration.; ✅ Utilizes breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a specific ratio of potassium, sodium, and glucose that delivers water and other key nutrients directly to your bloodstream, hydrating you faster and more efficiently than water alone.; ✅ 1 packet can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Maximize your hydration, replenish your body. Daily dangers of dehydration include headache, dizziness, confusion, muscle fatigue, muscle cramping, fainting and fuzzy thinking.; ✅ Three times the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with less than half the sugar and calories. Contains 11 essential minerals and vitamins & more Vitamin C than an orange, more potassium than a banana. 110% Daily Value of Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, and B12; ✅ Expedited water delivery system in the body that creates a wholesome feeling for you. Clean, simple, premium ingredients. Made in the United States. No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavor or preservatives. Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. 100% Vegan. Great-tasting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Passion Fruit, 16 Count)!
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing product. If you have trouble drinking enough water, bite the bullet and buy this. Just try it. It is absolutely amazing and it gives you so much energy that you never realized you were missing. We love this in our house (of 6), tastes good and makes you feel so much better when you drink just one each morning.
Harbor City, CA
I wish this was around during my college days! This drink mix really works miracles. I've gotten to the point where just a few drinks will get me hungover so I was super nervous about going to a bachelorette party in Vegas lqst weekend. My coworker told me about liquid iv and I was skeptic at first but lemme tell you-- it works!! None of the girls that drank it got hungover or threw up. We even used it to chase our shots and it really masked the taste. Both the lemon lime and passionfruit taste great. I'm never drinking without this!
Peabody , MA
I am the world's worst at staying hydrated and drinking anything but coffee. My sister-in-law introduced me to LiquidIV and I LOVE it. It has a great flavor (the passion fruit is my favorite and it's sweet enough to curb any cravings during the day), and definitely keeps you hydrated! I actually look forward to it each day. Since drinking more my skin is better, I am less sluggish and overall just feel better. If you have a hard time drinking water it is definitely worth a shot.
Boerne, TX
Purchased at: Costco
Liquid IV is how I start my day, everyday. I’ve been having a glass a day at work for the last 2 months and I’ve never felt more productive, it keeps me from having to go refill my water 20 times a day and also tastes great. I’ll definitely be purchasing this for a long time
Naugatuck, CT
The absolutely most amazing hydrating product on the market! Normally I am so dehydrated but with this product I turn having 1 glass of water to 3. It really works! Only giving 3 stars because I don’t really like the passion fruit flavor
Santa Barbara , CA
This stuff is AMAZING. Gets rid of a hangover in a few hours and helps so much with dehydration. I have to stop myself from drinking them daily sometimes!
Los Angeles
Yes!! This stuff is great and tastes really good! I can feel a difference in my body after using this for a few weeks, would recommend buying in bulk!
Oregon, OH
Purchased at: RevitaLash Cosmetics
This is an amazing product for hydration. If you’ve been out in the sun all day or even if you’ve been day drinking I’d recommend this everyone.
Denver
This things save me every single weekend (embarrassingly so at my age). Great way to replenish your body’s electrolytes and tastes great!
Love liquid IV! Helps you stay hydrated and keeps you going throughout the day. We purchase from Costco.

Looking for your answer?