by Liquid I.v.

✅ Non-GMO electrolyte powder mixes into 16 oz of water for rapid hydration. 75% of americans suffer from chronic dehydration, that means you are probably dehydrated right now. Even breathing and walking cause the body to lose water & can lead to dehydration. ✅ Utilizes breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a specific ratio of potassium, sodium, and glucose that delivers water and other key nutrients directly to your bloodstream, hydrating you faster and more efficiently than water alone. ✅ 1 packet can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Maximize your hydration, replenish your body. Daily dangers of dehydration include headache, dizziness, confusion, muscle fatigue, muscle cramping, fainting and fuzzy thinking. ✅ Three times the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with less than half the sugar and calories. Contains 11 essential minerals and vitamins & more Vitamin C than an orange, more potassium than a banana. 110% Daily Value of Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, and B12 . ✅ Expedited water delivery system in the body that creates a wholesome feeling for you. Clean, simple, premium ingredients. Made in the United States. No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavor or preservatives. Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. 100% Vegan. Great-tasting.

✅ Non-GMO electrolyte powder mixes into 16 oz of water for rapid hydration. 75% of americans suffer from chronic dehydration, that means you are probably dehydrated right now. Even breathing and walking cause the body to lose water & can lead to dehydration.; ✅ Utilizes breakthrough science of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a specific ratio of potassium, sodium, and glucose that delivers water and other key nutrients directly to your bloodstream, hydrating you faster and more efficiently than water alone.; ✅ 1 packet can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. Maximize your hydration, replenish your body. Daily dangers of dehydration include headache, dizziness, confusion, muscle fatigue, muscle cramping, fainting and fuzzy thinking.; ✅ Three times the electrolytes of traditional sports drinks with less than half the sugar and calories. Contains 11 essential minerals and vitamins & more Vitamin C than an orange, more potassium than a banana. 110% Daily Value of Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6, and B12; ✅ Expedited water delivery system in the body that creates a wholesome feeling for you. Clean, simple, premium ingredients. Made in the United States. No artificial sweeteners, colors, flavor or preservatives. Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. 100% Vegan. Great-tasting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Passion Fruit, 16 Count)!
Nashville, TN
I love Liquid IV. It dissolves fast and easily. It has a pleasant taste, although this is a little sweet for me in the passionfruit flavor. It says to put in 16 ozs. of water, I will put it in 24 ozs., instead, to dilute it more so not so sweet. Of the flavors offered, I prefer the lemon-lime, which is more tangy and not as sweet. Most importantly, it does what it says it will. I feel really hydrated with it. No more headaches from being dehydrated. Especially good for those days after a night out on the town if you were drinking alcohol. It comes in convenient individual packets that make it real easy to just pop in my purse or backpack for when out or just easy to grab one that is all measured and pour in my water bottle. It never spills out, so I don't feel like I am wasting any product. It can be a little pricey, but they run specials on their site from time to time and I got sample products for free, too. It is worth it and I highly-recommend trying Liquid IV.
Hampshire, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a seriously skeptic about this product- but let me tell you! It really works! It does have a little bit of a salty taste on the front end- but don't let that dissuade you. I know it's got a lot of hype from influencers right now, but as a real human- I've purchased and repurchased this product and tell all my friends about it. It's such a great pick me up after a work out, traveling, or even after a party night out! Try it- you won't regret it!
AURORA, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, Electrolyte Powder, Easy Open Packets, Supplement Drink Mix (Passion Fruit, 16 Count) uploaded by Stacie D.
Purchased at: Costco
Liquid I.V. is a lifesaver especially for fitness instructors like myself. Between classes it is hard to remember to replenish your body with water, so adding one of these packets to my water gives me triple the amount of hydration I would normally get between classes. It doesn't taste that great but it does what it was intended to do. I highly recommend for quick hydration! It's also available in bulk at Costco!
Chubbuck, ID
Liquid IV has been a lifesaver for me! I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and it’s REALLY important for me to get salt and fluids. My doctor suggested these to me and they have helped me so much! They can be pricey but in my opinion it’s worth the cost. The taste is delicious! It’s sweet and almost a floral kind of taste.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing! This is a hydration multiplier and it is so much more effective than your standard hydration product. There is no sugar, no dye and no wierd chemicals. This works well with my keto diet and does not kick me out of ketosis. If you are dehydrated for any reason this will make you feel so much better.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: Costco
These are pretty good I got them at Costco in a 30 pack. I use them every other day. They are sweet and give you something to drink that’s not too high in calories. The flavor is good just the first sip tastes a little weird but then you get over it.
Purchased at: Costco
Definitely feeling more hydrated after mixing this into my water- taste is better than I expected but could be better! I may be imagining things but it seems like it changed the consistency of my water?? Made it thicker or a little syrupy?
Chicago
This is one of my favorite products. The passion fruit is a refreshing flavor that I genuinely enjoy drinking. I like to use these by pouring them into a water bottle during and after a work out. You feel fully replenished.
Rockford, IL
I’m giving this 3 stars only because of the taste. I do not enjoy the taste at all! It tastes extremely salty like sweat itself. I think it works well however with hydration
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing product. If you have trouble drinking enough water, bite the bullet and buy this. Just try it. It is absolutely amazing and it gives you so much energy that you never realized you were missing. We love this in our house (of 6), tastes good and makes you feel so much better when you drink just one each morning.

Looking for your answer?