Skin CareFacial SkincareSoftsoap
Liquid Hand Soap Pump, Crisp Cucumber & Melon

Liquid Hand Soap Pump, Crisp Cucumber & Melon

by Softsoap

Leaves your hands feeling clean and fresh. Great for use in kitchens and bathroom areas.Type:Personal Soaps-Liquid;Soap Type:Liquid;Application:Handwashing;Capacity (Volume):11 1/4 oz;Scent:Crisp Cucumber & Melon;Packing Type:Pump...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Hand Soap Pump, Crisp Cucumber & Melon!
Laina L.
Fairburn, GA
Great soap love the variety! It it’s typically reasonable priced as well so definitely a staple in the home!!
Rosie B.
portland
Purchased at: Walmart
Great scent, descent amount for what it’s worth. Highly recommended it’s travels well
Virginia P.
Clermont, FL
The best thing about this soap is the fresh beautiful smell. Texture is good, and lathers well. Cleans hands well.
Jasmeen D.
I always use softsoap refills it’s basic and I find it much better than bar soap. The smell is strong but not overwhelming. I liked the product overall and appreciate that there are refiller products.
Katie B.
bedford
Soft soap is my favourite brand of hand soap it is not too drying and I use this one cup to refill all my little ones I bought the dispenser one long ago and I just keep on buying this to refill the watermelon cucumber scent is refreshing and I never get tired of it it is not too overpowering and really is great.

Looking for your answer?