Liquid Gold Rose (Limited Edition)

Liquid Gold Rose takes the blueprint of the classic year 2000 formulation and adds a host of richly aromatic botanicals, antioxidants, minerals and clinically proven moisture boosters - including Rose, Sacred Lotus and Orchid Petal.

Hey girlies, I’m just wondering is this product worth the money and how does it leave your skin looking after usage? As I’ve been eyeing this up for quite a while but never purchase it. I have other products from this brand that are fabulous but what about this one. Let me know [product:alpha-h-liquid-gold]
How long on average does it take to see a difference in your skin with retinol?
Has anyone used this product with Rosacea or sensitive skin?[product:alpha-h-alpha-h-alpha-h-liquid-gold-rose-limited-edition]
Start your review of Liquid Gold Rose (Limited Edition)!
Andrea M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Liquid Gold Rose (Limited Edition) uploaded by Andrea M.
Amazing product my skin feels smooth and glowing after a couple of use, I have been surprised to see my skin brighter and more even tone !! A must have for my skincare routine
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
This is such an amazing treatment product. I use this for an ‘easy night,’ a couple times a week- double cleanse then apply this (patted into the skin, not rubbed or wiped!) and done! I wake up with a glow. Does a great job at clearing out sebaceous filaments and helps keep my skin clearer when used regularly. It took about a month of regular every-3-night use to see a noticeable difference.
Injila K.
Orlando, FL
I received this product from Influenster to review for my honest opinion. This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. Feels really smooth and silky on my skin. I do like how light weight it is, just feels like water. I don’t know the long term effects of this yet, but I think it def has helped with helping my skin be smoother.
Kara P.
Rock Hill, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing! It is expensive, but worth the price, especially if you have acne! It does burn but not for very long. I can wait to see long term results. I can’t think of a better product with glycolic acid.
Monika W.
This is by far the best skincare product I have ever used. I’ve been buying this product for about 4 years now and cannot live without it. It’s to be used every other night to a few times a week. The first time you use it, it might make your skin red and it may feel weird at first, but just - stick - through - it. Your skin will thank you..... my skin has never looked smoother, healthier, less wrinkles, and no breakouts. If I ever need my skin to get back to a good place... I use this product.
Santana F.
Love this! Makes my skin so soft and gives it a lit from within glow. My only issue is the hole in the cap is too small to get product out effectively so I remove the cap to dispense product
Audrey S.
Sultan
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing! Whenever I use this in the evening by the time I wake up my skin is glowing! It feel refreshed, soft and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and it worked great for me. I would highly recommend adding this product into your skin care routine. (I did receive this product for free for testing purposes but I loved it so much I bought another one from Sephora).
A. S.
Pacifica, CA
This stuff is amazing! I received it as a gift a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised by the instant transformation of my skin after once use. I just wish it was easier to purchase in the US.
Stacey A.
N Charleston, SC
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now, and I see a dramatic improvement. My skin is brighter, my acne has begun shrinking and my scars have lightened up. This stuff is literally crack in a bottle
Layne S.
North Augusta, SC
Had to order it from Europe, but arrived fairly quickly! Love how it helps even if my skin tone and dark marks!