Liquid Gold

Transform your skin with Liquid Gold, an award-winning revolutionary resurfacing treatment that uses a state of the art, low pH delivery system to effectively diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.

What products is the comparable to? [product:drunk-elephant-tlc-framboos-glycolic-night-serum], Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment is there much of a difference between these products?
I’ve been wanting to buy this product but it’s kind of pricey. Is this product worth it’s price?
Will this help to remove milia? I am starting to get it more with age and it’s making me self conscious.
Start your review of Liquid Gold!
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Liquid Gold uploaded by Chantel V.
I've been using this for a little over a month now to really get a vibe of how this reacts with my skin. This retails at Sephora for $48 and at first I did *not* want to like this for the price tag lol But I doooo 😭 Its claims are to help with resurfacing the skin to diminish the look of wrinkles,pigmentation and sun damage. I can't say it's done alot for my dark spots but I have noticed a slight difference while using this. The biggest surprise to me is how much it helps with acne! If I have a breakout and use this as an overnight treatment, 10/10 my breakout is significantly and surprisingly smaller in the morning! Ive also noticed how much smoother and brighter my skin looks while using this product,and how much better my makeup applies now. I honestly would recommend this 👌
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
Liquid Gold uploaded by Veronica S.
I love using this product! I got this product complimentary from influenster. I love the simple packaging and color design. Its very simple to use and apply. I feel that this product starts working after the first use. My skin feels tighter and looks better. I love how this product doesn't feel harsh. I highly recommend this product.
Rachael W.
Lompoc, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Rachael W.
This product is honestly liquid gold! When first trying it, you get a semi tingly feeling but nothing major. It has helped my appearance look so much more youthful and radiant. I am a mom of 3 so I have dark circles u see my eyes from the lack of sleep. This have help reduce its visibility. Definitely has me feeling fresh and revived. 10/10 recommend this is a great staple to have in your skincare routine. Make sure to only use it every other day.
Bridget B.
Orange, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Bridget B.
This product worked quick to get help put some life back into my skin. I saw results the next day, but really liked the way my face looked so refreshed after the third use. This is the pick-me up I needed in my COVID/post baby skincare rut.
Ashley C.
Broussard, LA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Ashley C.
I just started using this product and I am really enjoying it so far. I was worried it would have a strong smell but it doesn’t. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t make my skin red / burn.
Muna Y.
Skokie, IL
Liquid Gold uploaded by Muna Y.
This product is absolutely amazing. I used it twice a week at night. I didn’t need to put any moisturizer on. The product gave me a really healthy, glowing, and fresh skin. It definitely lighten the sun damage that I had. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Liquid Gold uploaded by Dayana A.
I’m very thankful Influenster send me this product for free! I’ve been using it about 2 or 3 times a week on my forehead, nose and chin and I’ve notice less black heads, it’s very easy to use and didn’t produce any negative reaction on my skin, also, the packaging is very beautiful. Reading the ingredients i could see that alcohol is the second ingredient, I know a lot of skincare products contain alcohol but if you have sensitive skin or avoid using skincare with alcohol like me, you should consider it.
Nancy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Nancy D.
I really enjoyed using this product. It didn’t feel invasive and saw some positive results after a few weeks. Easy to use and you definitely feel bougie.
Nicole M.
Elgin, IL
Liquid Gold uploaded by Nicole M.
Liquid Gold uploaded by Nicole M.
Loving this product! I’m a huge fan of glycolic acid and this has been working wonders on the texture of my skin. Perks? Clean ingredients & cruelty free. Fairly priced & plan to buy once I run out of my sample!
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Laura C.
Liquid Gold uploaded by Laura C.
After turning 30 I started suffering from acne. It got to a point where I wouldn't take pictures because my face was covered in blemishes. I started using glycolic acid to help with the scars and hyperpigmentation, but it took around 8 months for the scars to start dissapearing. My skin has gotten better since then, I don't have visible scars and the acne has disappeared. I got this product as part of my Voxbox, and I was excited when I saw it had glycolic acid in it. But I couldn't have predicted how much I'd love this product. After using it I feel my skin is so much brighter and looks so healthy! I absolutely love it! I use it every other days or every two days depending on how I'm feeling. It does make your skin sensitive to the sun, so make sure to use sunscreen. I alternate this product with my Ordinary Glycolic Acid toner, and I couldn't be happier. I 100% reccomend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
il y a un mois
Janine D. il y a 21 heures
This is a liquid (toner consistency) rather than a serum. I've only tried Good Genes out of the two products that you mentioned, and I find GG to be more moisturizing due to its consistency.
liv P.
Victoria
il y a un an
Liquid Gold is this product okay to use on acne prone skin?
Rabbiya S. il y a un an
I have acne prone skin and it works well for me. But make sure you dont use it every night in the start. Maybe start with 2-3 times a week and then every second night after your skin gets used to it
Emily G.
Broughton Astley
Emily G. il y a un an
Thank you Abi. Might give it a go sometime in the future.
Ira D.
Warrenton, MO
Dani L. il y a un an
Hey, I know what you mean, my skin had more of a glow to it than before, but I wouldn't say oily. I definitely noticed that my skin had improved after using this twice a week for over 4-6 weeks. So keep with it! I would also recommend using it on it's own at night, don't use with a moisturiser and you will get better results!
Tulle &.
il y a un an
Liquid Gold How frequently should this product be used?
Muna Y. il y a 4 mois
Once a week
Ana M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
May I use Liquid Gold while I'm tanned?
Ysa S. il y a un an
You can! You just need to make sure you’re applying your sunscreen everyday!