Liquid Gold

Transform your skin with Liquid Gold, an award-winning revolutionary resurfacing treatment that uses a state of the art, low pH delivery system to effectively diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.

What products is the comparable to? [product:drunk-elephant-tlc-framboos-glycolic-night-serum], Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment is there much of a difference between these products?
I’ve been wanting to buy this product but it’s kind of pricey. Is this product worth it’s price?
Will this help to remove milia? I am starting to get it more with age and it’s making me self conscious.
Start your review of Liquid Gold!
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
Liquid Gold uploaded by Chantel V.
I've been using this for a little over a month now to really get a vibe of how this reacts with my skin. This retails at Sephora for $48 and at first I did *not* want to like this for the price tag lol But I doooo 😭 Its claims are to help with resurfacing the skin to diminish the look of wrinkles,pigmentation and sun damage. I can't say it's done alot for my dark spots but I have noticed a slight difference while using this. The biggest surprise to me is how much it helps with acne! If I have a breakout and use this as an overnight treatment, 10/10 my breakout is significantly and surprisingly smaller in the morning! Ive also noticed how much smoother and brighter my skin looks while using this product,and how much better my makeup applies now. I honestly would recommend this 👌
Veronica S.
1,214 reviews
Liquid Gold uploaded by Veronica S.
I love using this product! I got this product complimentary from influenster. I love the simple packaging and color design. Its very simple to use and apply. I feel that this product starts working after the first use. My skin feels tighter and looks better. I love how this product doesn't feel harsh. I highly recommend this product.
Rachael W.
Lompoc, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Rachael W.
This product is honestly liquid gold! When first trying it, you get a semi tingly feeling but nothing major. It has helped my appearance look so much more youthful and radiant. I am a mom of 3 so I have dark circles u see my eyes from the lack of sleep. This have help reduce its visibility. Definitely has me feeling fresh and revived. 10/10 recommend this is a great staple to have in your skincare routine. Make sure to only use it every other day.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Liquid Gold uploaded by Jena L.
Only been using a week and already can see/feel a big difference in my skin! This really has helped with resurfacing and texture along with dullness. Caused me no irritation and isn't over drying. I don't think I would ever purchase it myself considering the high price tag and there are many similar products that are more affordable. But if you can afford to splurge then I recommend.
Bridget B.
Orange, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Bridget B.
This product worked quick to get help put some life back into my skin. I saw results the next day, but really liked the way my face looked so refreshed after the third use. This is the pick-me up I needed in my COVID/post baby skincare rut.
Ashley C.
Broussard, LA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Ashley C.
I just started using this product and I am really enjoying it so far. I was worried it would have a strong smell but it doesn’t. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t make my skin red / burn.
Laura B.
Liquid Gold uploaded by Laura B.
I didn’t want to drop such coin for a never sampled AHA product, but I know that my skin seems to really like glycolic acid vs mandalic or lactic, etc. First off, this is a strong % acid so if you’re new to AHA, try something gentler to start out ! I really like this exfoliant. Despite it having one red flag ingredient (denatured alcohol which can be drying to skin), this elixir works. Apply to clean, dry skin, like a toner. It does give a mild sting/tingling when applied. For anti-aging, fine lines, to pigmentation issues, it hits a lot of skin targets. It’s meant to be used at night, every other day, but you can use less often for sure, and still see results . I did have a mild skin purge from this, but it went away within a week. Product also suggests to not use anything after it for “full effect”. I’ve done both, adding my regular serums and moisturizer, and have seen significant improvement. Even without adding anything after, my sensitive/reactive skin did not feel dry, stripped, or tight like I feared. Must be the silk proteins in it. My skin is brighter, softer, less congested, and less textured. Glycolic acid is smaller on a molecular level so it penetrates deeper than others. The cost is not outrageous. It’s not crazy high $ like say, Good Genes by Sunday Riley (lactic acid which my skin doesn’t seem to like) but around ~$50 i think for 100ml. I’m almost done with my first bottle (have already scored a 2nd in my Allure beauty sub box) and I wish I had started using this years ago! Always wear sunscreen with acids bc they make the skin so sensitive, even if you only use this 1 time, wear sunscreen for up to a week after. Acids can make your skin burn quicker. Plus sunscreen is the best anti-aging product anyway! If you’re interested, try it. I’m glad I did. One thing I dislike is the packaging. Its got a big cap over a flip top dispenser. Too much unnecessary plastic. But overall, I find this a winner and would recommend it to others with similar skin concerns.
Muna Y.
Skokie, IL
Liquid Gold uploaded by Muna Y.
This product is absolutely amazing. I used it twice a week at night. I didn’t need to put any moisturizer on. The product gave me a really healthy, glowing, and fresh skin. It definitely lighten the sun damage that I had. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Liquid Gold uploaded by Dayana A.
I’m very thankful Influenster send me this product for free! I’ve been using it about 2 or 3 times a week on my forehead, nose and chin and I’ve notice less black heads, it’s very easy to use and didn’t produce any negative reaction on my skin, also, the packaging is very beautiful. Reading the ingredients i could see that alcohol is the second ingredient, I know a lot of skincare products contain alcohol but if you have sensitive skin or avoid using skincare with alcohol like me, you should consider it.
Nancy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Liquid Gold uploaded by Nancy D.
I really enjoyed using this product. It didn’t feel invasive and saw some positive results after a few weeks. Easy to use and you definitely feel bougie.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
il y a 5 mois
Coby B. il y a 3 mois
I thinks it’s like the ordinary but not as good
liv P.
Victoria
il y a un an
Liquid Gold is this product okay to use on acne prone skin?
Tina H. il y a 2 mois
Depends on the type of acne. I've dealt with hormonal acne for over twenty years and have been prescribed a benzoyl peroxide for mornings and Differin for evenings. Any time I try to add something like this into my routine, it always ends in a breakout. You can't use this with Differin, and I can't skip a single night of that product. So, for other types of acne this is great. For deep, in your pores, acne, stick to Differin every night and a physical exfoliant a few times a week in the morning.
Emily G.
Broughton Astley
Emily G. il y a un an
Thank you Abi. Might give it a go sometime in the future.
Ira D.
Warrenton, MO
Dani L. il y a un an
Hey, I know what you mean, my skin had more of a glow to it than before, but I wouldn't say oily. I definitely noticed that my skin had improved after using this twice a week for over 4-6 weeks. So keep with it! I would also recommend using it on it's own at night, don't use with a moisturiser and you will get better results!
Tulle &.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Liquid Gold How frequently should this product be used?
Muna Y. il y a 7 mois
Once a week
Ana M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
May I use Liquid Gold while I'm tanned?
Ysa S. il y a un an
You can! You just need to make sure you’re applying your sunscreen everyday!