BY GABRIEL

A light creamy texture foundation made with naturally derived ingredients to even out skin tone and give skin a silky, natural finish. Unique plant based hydration system keeps skin supple and resilient, yet not oily. Provides excellent coverage for... see more...

• Is this a natural looking foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Marie M.
Marie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the product! It didn't cover the face sufficiently and it left a sticky residue after it was applied. It was very heavy and was hard to wash off. And there's not much of a color range. It's really expensive and I will not buy this product again.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
It's hard for me to find a makeup with the full coverage and with this makeup I have found that , I love how it had different shades that will match me
kelleigh d.
kelleigh d.
It's hard for me to find a great foundation that is the correct shade, with great coverage, good for my skin, wears well throughout the day, and most importantly for me - gluten free.

This foundation is, hands down, the best foundation I have ever used. It feels wonderful on my skin and is nourishing. Gabriel Cosmetics Inc. foundation is better than the highest end foundations you can buy. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

I have fallen in love with Gabriel Cosmetics Inc.! I am so excited to try their entire line. I know that I will never be without this particular product! I love it!
Osa A.
Osa A.
London UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this foundation however it's very hard to look for my skin tone and is also very small for the price
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a natural looking foundation?