BY GABRIEL

A light creamy texture foundation made with naturally derived ingredients to even out skin tone and give skin a silky, natural finish. Unique plant based hydration system keeps skin supple and resilient, yet not oily. Provides excellent coverage for... see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
kelleigh d.
It's hard for me to find a great foundation that is the correct shade, with great coverage, good for my skin, wears well throughout the day, and most importantly for me - gluten free.

This foundation is, hands down, the best foundation I have ever used. It feels wonderful on my skin and is nourishing. Gabriel Cosmetics Inc. foundation is better than the highest end foundations you can buy. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

I have fallen in love with Gabriel Cosmetics Inc.! I am so excited to try their entire line. I know that I will never be without this particular product! I love it!
Marie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not like the product! It didn't cover the face sufficiently and it left a sticky residue after it was applied. It was very heavy and was hard to wash off. And there's not much of a color range. It's really expensive and I will not buy this product again.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
It's hard for me to find a makeup with the full coverage and with this makeup I have found that , I love how it had different shades that will match me
Osa A.
London UK
I like this foundation however it's very hard to look for my skin tone and is also very small for the price
Allison M.
Is this a natural looking foundation?