Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsFenty Beauty
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice

Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice

What it is: A limited-edition, portable, roll-on liquid highlighter loaded with superfine 3D glitter to deliver show-stopping diamond sparkle to your face and body. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Liquid Diamond Bomb delivers Diamond Bomb’s bestselling sparkle in a liquid-to-glitter formula that’ll leave your face and body looking like it’s dripping in diamonds—3D glitter for all skin tones. Packed in a snow globe-like bottle that fits in your purse, it lets you get decked out on the fly.

Is it worth to buy?
how long does it last on the skin?
Does this smudge off onto your clothing?
Start your review of Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice!
Arianna I.
Nutley, NJ
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice uploaded by Arianna I.
The best highlighter EVER!! I love this so much! Gives such an intense highlight, but if you want it less intense it blends out very well. Very portable and so BEAUTIFUL!
Bridget H.
Snow Camp, NC
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice uploaded by Bridget H.
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice uploaded by Bridget H.
It’s an interesting product. It’s seems like it’s just liquid and glitter in a bottle. And when you shake it, you can hear a little ball rattling in there to mix everything up because when you’re not using it, the glitter settles in the bottom. But when you glides it on with the roller ball, you only have a couple seconds to blend it out with your finger or a kabuki brush and it dries super fast. It’s pretty but a little pricey just for wet glitter.
CRYSTAL T.
Pleasanton, CA
The packaging is so cute but I’m very disappointed in the product itself, its nothing like the compact diamond veil, it barley comes off onto your skin, its mostly oil an if you try an put it on top of makeup it wipes it off!
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a little freaked out when I received this. Its contents were separated, and the glitter had settled down onto the bottom of the bottle. I shook it up which is essential it has a roller ball in the bottom that mixes it up. Then it was fine! As Kena from YT says [to paraphrase] “this is the roller glitter they tried to perfect in the 1990s that was splotchy & had weird colors.” This is very subtle it isn’t glimmery it is “just” straight up glitter particles. By “just” I mean a fine layer of iridescent glittery goodness! It can be hard to see unless you are moving around your arm or in direct sunlight. I think there is room for improving. Bigger chunks of glitter & more concentrated. Add more of a scent. Something like Pink Sugar lol. I still will rebuy an extra one before the holidays season is over because I think this is LE. ELF “needs” to come out with this for $6 bcoz $28 is way too much money for this product so one star off for price. It would make a neat gift! I’m keeping it in my bag.
Aurelie T.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love how this highlighter is liquid rather than powder. I find powder highlighters a little drying. I thought this would apply similarly to powders where the glitter is super condensed. However I noticed that you’d have to go in layers with this one. I like how you can keep applying more to your liking without it feeling heavy. Since it’s a liquid it doesn’t feel thick and the water pretty much absorbs into your skin so you’re left with just the glitter. I love this highlighter though since it’s not drying and it’s versatile so you can do a simple makeup or a dramatic glam look.
kalee C.
Peoria Hts, IL
This is fun if you're looking at it as a collectors piece that will sit on your desk. This product is not the fenty quality we have all come to love. It's pretty small and goes on sheer. I've tried applying it with a beauty blender, my fingers, and gently patting it on with a brush and all I get is a glittery mess that makes my foundation go a little patchy. Get a powder highlighter instead it's so much more worth it.
Arayah H.
Asheville, NC
The glitter bomb highlighter is to die for! the shine is a light pearlish glitter. the undertones is lovely, no way would I improve this product, rihanna did it beautifully
Elizabeth G.
Panama City, FL
I'm not a huge fan of this product which is sad because I love all of Fenty's products...I tried to use this on my cheekbones kinda like a highlighter but it just doesn't blend out. It looked like a streak of glitter on my face. I do however love to use it on my inner corners! It looks stunning when I use it that way. I do think that it is quite small for the price, but then again it will probably last a very long time. So I wouldn't recommend this as a highlighter, or even as just face glitter because it doesn't blend well, but do try it on your inner corners...you will love it!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice I personally have never used this highlighter but it looks luxurious and like it would be a show stopper. I have no idea how you would go about applying a highlighter like this
Jules M.
westwood
Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice uploaded by Jules M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this Liquid Diamond Bomb as a birthday gift, and while I do like it I don’t think I’d spend my own money on it. While the products lasts a long time, it’s very small and pretty expensive for what it is, the quality is nice but you can definitely find something similar for less money. Liquid Diamond Bomb Glitter Highlighter Rollin' Dice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...