BY DIAL

Antibacterial liquid soap in a pump bottle kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and yeast; and helps to prevent the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. Contains emollients and skin conditioners to ensure mildness even with frequent hand washings. see more...

Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Newport, TN
Dial has always been my go to brand for hand soaps. They always offer pleasant-scented soaps that are antibacterial. That's important to me. I don't want to worry whether my kids hands are sanitary when we eat. It's even more important after school is in session because they touch so many stair rails and door handles. There's just a sense of security when it comes to Dial. Their reputation of quality products makes me trust them. The Liquid Gold soap is my hand soap of choice because my hands just feel cleaner and more sanitized with this product. The scent isn't floral - just clean. Sometimes you need "just clean."
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I actually do not use this as a hand soap! I use this as a daily face wash. I know that Dial now offers a dedicated facial cleanser product, but the liquid hand soap is soooooo much less expensive, and has always worked for me. Due to a hormonal imbalance I struggle with acne in my 30's! But when I'm not in the middle of a really bad breakout (because something didn't play nice with my skin) this is my go to cleanser to clear all the bacteria and grime from my face to prevent breakouts, and is gentle enough to use around my eyes (carefully, tho!) to remove my eye makeup.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I Love the smell of this soap, I also love the security of it being Antimicrobial.. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out after I use it.. I prefer to use it to wash and clean my face, I have sensitive skin, and Dial doesn't make me break out. I also like to use it to scrub and clean my scrapes and cuts when I get them, it makes them heal faster, and it doesn't burn the cuts.. I have used it for piercing aftercare when I got my belly button, and my eyebrows pierced when I was younger, and it never hurt me, but it helped the piercing heal quicker.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az
With this soap I can really feel that my hands are clean. I love the Gold Antimicrobial because I do a lot of work outside and also I handle raw meats and such for family meals. I love the fragrance that this soap has also. My only problem is my hands get very dry after using it so I have to use lotion afterwards. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone I know. It's a great deal and good quality product for the price. It's always a staple in my shopping.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
We recently had a new addition to our family so i wanted to buy some hand soap to keep everyone germ free. I purchased Dial Liquid Gold Antimicrobial at Walmart and made sure we all used it before handling the baby. This soap has done the trick so far. My oldest daughter ended up catching a cold from school and sure enough, with all of us keeping our hands washed and being cautious, it didn't spread. This soap works great and i plan on continuing to purchase it.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
I love having a good lather when washing my hands and this soap does that well. I prefer heavy scented hand soaps such as seasonal scents like pumpkin spice. I've recently learned through a study (I wish I could link the study) where they found antibacterial soap isn't actually better. So I will probably switch to whatever soap is cheapest and when I'm feeling like going luxe I'll go to bath and body works and get something that smells scrumptious.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This product works well to keep bacterial levels down on a person's skin. It can be used as an all-over body wash to good avail, and also can be used to clean new piercings. A small amount suds up easily, so that a little goes a long way. I need to keep my bacteria levels down due to a compromised immune system -- and this product does the job very well. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to consistently stay free of excessive bacteria.
claudette D.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I love this stuff it has a really good smell and i buy it all the time i am a repeat i love to use this i even use it if we get cuts or anything it clean it really good walmart and it was a good buy for me with having me my husband and his mom and dad and grandma yes i iwill be buying it again soon yes i would i love the stuff and it is good to use in the wash to get thing like pee or poo thing that grandma dose and it works really good
Baylie M.
Baylie M.
Harker Heights, TX
I actually bought this when I got my tattoo and my artist suggested an antimicrobial soap to avoid infections. It did keep me from getting an infection, and it was gentle enough that it didn't irritate the VERY sensitive skin. Once healed, I used it as a regular hand soap and it did the job, with a clean scent I really enjoy. I didn't repurchase, but if I were out and needed to buy one, I would probably pick this one up.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I love the Dial Liquid Gold Antibacterial Soap! My earrings tend to make my ears infected no matter what I do. I use Dial to clean them twice a day and it actually keeps the infection away! If I'm not using Dial and I get an infection I know a few days of using it again will clear the infection right up. I do the same with any new body piercings I get and it helps to heal them right up. I highly recommend this soap.