BY DIAL

Antibacterial liquid soap in a pump bottle kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and yeast; and helps to prevent the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens. Contains emollients and skin conditioners to ensure mildness even with frequent hand washings. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
This hand soap rocks!! It leaves my hands so soft and hydrated. I am a little OCD when it comes to cleaning and then washing my hands 5 million times a day or coming home and immediately washing my hands, so they tend to dry out. Not with this soap. It always makes them feel more hydrated and smooth after I wash my hands, as it should. I picked mine up at Walmart but I'm sure you couldn't find it anywhere. It usually lasts me a good amount of time ans ks really decently priced. Also better for the environment.
Erica S.
HIXSON, TN
I use this soap on a daily basis with 3 little boys at home. It's also recommended by my tattoo artist as his preferred brand of after care soap. Always stocked in the shop! Highly recommend this soap!
Carol R.
Warren, MI
The Dial antimicrobial soap is one that my whole family uses. Everyone uses it daily. I keep one in the bathroom and in the kitchen. I can always find it at the drugstore and occasionally will catch it on sale, which is when I stock up on them.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
I gave it 3 stars only because I don't like the smell of this one. It does its job. My family is constantly washing hands due to having little ones it seems like I'm always washing. I would probably not buy this particular kind due to the scent.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
This is another of our households go to soaps. This is my Husbands favorite. We use it even when we vacation in our hotel rooms. It's antibacterial which we love & gentle even with excessive hand washing.
Tiffany H.
I actually do not use this as a hand soap! I use this as a daily face wash. I know that Dial now offers a dedicated facial cleanser product, but the liquid hand soap is soooooo much less expensive, and has always worked for me. Due to a hormonal imbalance I struggle with acne in my 30's! But when I'm not in the middle of a really bad breakout (because something didn't play nice with my skin) this is my go to cleanser to clear all the bacteria and grime from my face to prevent breakouts, and is gentle enough to use around my eyes (carefully, tho!) to remove my eye makeup.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
With this soap I can really feel that my hands are clean. I love the Gold Antimicrobial because I do a lot of work outside and also I handle raw meats and such for family meals. I love the fragrance that this soap has also. My only problem is my hands get very dry after using it so I have to use lotion afterwards. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone I know. It's a great deal and good quality product for the price. It's always a staple in my shopping.
Tracy M.
Newport, TN
Dial has always been my go to brand for hand soaps. They always offer pleasant-scented soaps that are antibacterial. That's important to me. I don't want to worry whether my kids hands are sanitary when we eat. It's even more important after school is in session because they touch so many stair rails and door handles. There's just a sense of security when it comes to Dial. Their reputation of quality products makes me trust them. The Liquid Gold soap is my hand soap of choice because my hands just feel cleaner and more sanitized with this product. The scent isn't floral - just clean. Sometimes you need "just clean."
Alexia T.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This product works well to keep bacterial levels down on a person's skin. It can be used as an all-over body wash to good avail, and also can be used to clean new piercings. A small amount suds up easily, so that a little goes a long way. I need to keep my bacteria levels down due to a compromised immune system -- and this product does the job very well. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to consistently stay free of excessive bacteria.
Baylie M.
Harker Heights, TX
I actually bought this when I got my tattoo and my artist suggested an antimicrobial soap to avoid infections. It did keep me from getting an infection, and it was gentle enough that it didn't irritate the VERY sensitive skin. Once healed, I used it as a regular hand soap and it did the job, with a clean scent I really enjoy. I didn't repurchase, but if I were out and needed to buy one, I would probably pick this one up.