Liquid Coconut Oil Vanilla Chamomile

by Organic to Green

Organic to Green's soft blend of natural coconut oil and vanilla chamomile, soothing for sensitive skin. Moisturizer Cleanser Make-Up Remover Shaving 10% of all profits go towards making the world a more beautiful place. Help fight global warming & animal extinction, save the rainforest & use clean energy. Made with 100% pure and gentle coconut oil that never turns solid and is safe for sensitive skin. Our liquid coconut products are non-greasy and non-staining that absorb quickly and won't clog pores. Blended with organic and natural botanical oils, we have created a new way to care for your body with our liquid coconut oils. We recommend keeping bottles by your sink or in your shower. Perfect for use as a facial cleanser, make-up remover, styling aid and hydrating fluid for hair, as a shaving cream, or scrub (just add a little salt or sugar). Great for the entire family including children and babies! A blend of vanilla, chamomile, calendula, and aloe. This soothing formula is perfect for sensitive and delicate skin, and it also aids sunburns. Kosher - Vegan - Natural - Fair Trade - Therapeutic Grade Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Coconut Oil Vanilla Chamomile!
Monessen, PA
This product has a lovely smell , and I use it mainly on my hands to moisturise after sculpting. It is great, except it leaves a little bit of a residue on your hands. I might consider buying this again.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and really enjoyed using it! I mainly used this as a moisturizer for the body and it was great. It's pretty lightweight and gets absorbed quickly, leaving the skin feeling very soft and nourished and not greasy. The vanilla chamomile scent is so soothing and really nice. 2 thumbs up!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness