Liquid Coconut Oil Rose - Anti Aging

by Organic to Green

Organic to Green's soft blend of natural coconut oil and rose, nurtures skin and perfect for anti-aging. Moisturizer Cleanser Make-Up Remover Shaving 10% of all profits go towards making the world a more beautiful place. Help fight global warming & animal extinction, save the rainforest & use clean energy. Made with 100% pure and gentle coconut oil that never turns solid and is safe for sensitive skin. Our liquid coconut products are non-greasy and non-staining that absorb quickly and won't clog pores. Blended with organic and natural botanical oils, we have created a new way to care for your body with our liquid coconut oils. We recommend keeping bottles by your sink or in your shower. Perfect for use as a facial cleanser, make-up remover, styling aid and hydrating fluid for hair, as a shaving cream, or scrub (just add a little salt or sugar). Great for the entire family including children and babies! Address the signs of aging with three different forms of rose, rich with vitamin A & C. This is the perfect combination for mature skin. Kosher - Vegan - Natural - Fair Trade - Therapeutic Grade Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liquid Coconut Oil Rose - Anti Aging!
My favorite thing to use for removing makeup or when my skin is in a little need of a moisture boost. I go to organic to green actually spa in LA - and always use the rose coco products when I get a facial. Obsessed and love that everything is organic and refined.