BeautyLipLip MakeupLique
Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint, Purple Oth

Lique Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint, Purple Oth

by Lique

Reinvent your lips with the multi-dimensional pigment of this Lique Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint. Bright and bold pigment provides a mirror-like shine. Smudge-proof wear delivers dramatic color. A velvety-smooth finish leaves your lips feeling nourished. .11 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Apply liquid formula generously to lips, allow to dry for metallic finish. Size: One Size. Color: Purple Oth. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lique Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint, Purple Oth!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki F.
Omaha, NE
Lique Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint, Purple Oth uploaded by Nikki F.
Purchased at: Kohl's
My first impression of this was wonderful. It felt so velvety on my lips, was so freaking smooth & to apply--just glided like butter. I was very surprised by the color on my lips compared to what it looks like in the bottle, but it was a pleasant surprise. Now the issues I had with this was that the bulky rectangular shape was hard to get out of the actual packaging, the box that it came in. Maybe it was human error though, so I'll give it that. Also, I really wish it stayed on my lips more & not come off so much (it didn't do terrible for being by itself). Regardless, I would still buy more colors & continue to use the product!
Neha H.
Ellicott City, MD
I have been using this for almost 2 years now and i love it!!! Its always in my purse and always with me. Its suoer long lasting. Its very inexpensive. It looks great and has a good finish.
sandy M.
Brentwood, NY
Hermozo andaba buscando este color y lo encontre en #kohl's a muy buen precio es hermozo me encanta duradero y suave metálico no tiene nada que envidiar a los nuevos labiales de jeffry star Lique Long-Lasting Metallic Liquid Lip Paint,Rebel

Looking for your answer?