BY LIQUE

Lique Lip Plumper contains puckering ingredients that create a long-lasting plump look without injections. Peppermint, argan and jojoba oil provide nourishment and conditioning for your lips. .22 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Wear alone or over any lip color to create the look of fuller lips. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Lique Lip Plumper, Multicolor
  • "I'm giving this lip plumper five stars for five reasons: It does its job at giving the appearance of fuller lips, has a wonderful peppermint taste, tingles on the lips, leaves an absolutely beautiful sparkle on the lips, and has a great price point." in 6 reviews
Shantel N.
I love everything about this gloss. I feel like it really plumps my lips. Has a tingling feeling but that's normal with most lip plumpers. Extremely affordable and would highly recommend. Works great on its own, under or on top of any lip product.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
As a lip gloss, it’s amazing and love it. It smells minty and has a nice shine with a hint of glitter. I can pair it with any lippy and it will still have the same effect. As a plumper, it’s okay. It feels a little tingly when you first put it on and my lips like slightly fuller but not by much and definitely not noticeable. I bought mine from Kohl’s for $12. Maybe it would plump more on someone else but for me they didn’t plump up my lips as much as I wanted them to however as a lipgloss I love it and I definitely recommend it for that reason alone.
Izzy H.
Two Rivers, WI
I love that this lip plumper is a minty lip plumper instead of one that stings and has no flavor. The mint gives a bit of freshness, and you can feel it working on shedding the dead skin and actually feeling your lips plump. I especially like this lip plumper because of the little micro-glitters inside of it. They spread out on your lips and make them look even bigger than normal. I really enjoy this lip plumper, and the fact that it’s only $12 is a steal! Lique Lip Plumper, Multicolor
Elizabeth L.
Delafield, WI
This product is awesome. It does exactly what it says it does. Plumps your lips! When first applying initially I was expecting my lips to start to burn , but instead it was a pleasant tingle. It doesn’t leave your lips drying and gasping for air after applying and it has beautiful micro glitters to make the appearance of fuller lips even more noticeable! Would definitely recommend!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Brenda T.
Stockton , CA
Didn’t last as long as I would have liked but the pricing was good and the packaging is just like any other lip wand combo and it left a nice shiny coat on my lips
Logan Y.
Humble
This product is really pretty on the lips and feels soooo great! I love this lipgloss/plumper I wear it all the time!
Ashleigh C.
Auburn, WA
This does a pretty decent job of plumping my lips but it plumps all the wrong spots and not the spots I really need.
Ana T.
La Feria
I love this brand! It makes my lips shine and it makes my lips feel very voluptuous! It’s a very inexpensive.
Mandy M.
Works pretty good. It takes a few minutes for it to do it's trick and then you start seeing the results...
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?