BeautyLipLip MakeupLique
Crème Lipstick, Natural

Lique Crème Lipstick, Natural

by Lique

Get head-turning lips every time you use this undeniably bold Lique Crème lipstick. It pushes the boundaries of color saturation in just one swipe. Formulated with highly moisturizing exotic oils, this lipstick leaves lips as soft as they are stunning. A high-gloss finish provides an eye-catching look. .1 oz. HOW TO USE Apply crème lipstick directly from square bullet starting from the center of the lip and gliding outward using diamond shape to maximize precision. Size: One Size. Color: Natural. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lique Crème Lipstick, Natural!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
These lipsticks are okay. I think they are a little pricey for the quality. The go on alright and have an okay pigment and they last long enough. They aren't anything to write home about, but they are nice. I wouldn't personally buy these again.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
1,084 reviews
I think that this brand has awesome products. This isn't my favorite product from this brand. These colors are pretty and stay on for a while. You can find them at Kohl's for a good price.

Looking for your answer?