Lipton®v Iced Green Tea Bags uploaded by Gaby m.Lipton®v Iced Green Tea Bags uploaded by Tiffanie M.

BY LIPTON

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton Iced Green tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Family-Sized Green Iced Tea Bags.

Simply brew 2 tea bag in a gallon of cold/iced water for 3 minutes, and sweeten to taste. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! This delicious tea makes 12 iced tea gallon pitchers.

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Green Tea
Tea Is Made From The Tea Plant Camellia Sinensis. There Are Four Major Categories Of Tea: White, Green, Oolong And Black. The Categories Refer To How Much A Tea Is Oxidized. Oxidation Is The Natural Process That Changes The Color And Flavor Of The Tea Leaf As It Is Exposed To Air. Green Tea Is Slightly Oxidized And Thus It Retains Its Natural Appearance And Vibrant Color. Green Tea Varies Dramatically In Flavor From Grassy And Sweet, To Floral And Fresh, To Nutty And Roasted. Green Tea's Flavor Depends On The Plant Varietal, Season Of Harvest, Soil, Elevation, Weather, Cultivation And Origin.

Kelsea Y.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I love green tea and it has so many health benefits! Not only do I love that it’s good for you, and tastes delicious with great flavor, but there’s soooo many other diy skin care uses you can use it for! Green tea is sooo great for your skin so not only can you enjoy a refreshing drink w these, but you can pamper your skin while you’re at it!
Barbara K.
North Liberty
This is something I have in my purse. I’m always going somewhere and I enjoy drinking my tea. This green tea taste pretty good, there’s been brands that tasted funny but this one doesn’t.
Tina G.
KIRWIN, KS
I love lipton's green tea bags especially since you can get them without it being sweetened. I find it hard to find green tea that has not been sweetened in advance. I like using these two bags because you can make them as strong as you like without making it too strong. This is something I would recommend to somebody else if they was interested in green tea.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Liptons green tea is so good, I can't ever stop at one bottle.... Ever. It's so good I can drink it cold or at room temperature and the best thing is, you never have to worry about this drink going flat before you finish it. Love it.
Crystal M.
Honolulu , HI
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing especially on a hot day. It’s green tea with a splash of citrus. This is not my first time drinking it and I will get it again. I definitely recommend this drink to everyone.
Rosa P.
Denison, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Every single morning I wake up and make myself this cup of tea. This green tea is fantastic! It is easily packed well and ready I’m a few minutes! I would recommend to anyone who just loves drinking tea!
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I am hooked on this tea! Im not a big tea drinker but my gosh this is delicious. Whenever I see it, I grab it. It isnt overbearing and it just what I am looking for when I need my thirst quenched.
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
We have these at every family get together it's good but it feels like watered-down tea might just be the way my Grandma makes it but it's watered down tea to me
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Let me just start off by saying this green tea just makes my mouth do flips . It's so satisfying and definitely quenches my thirst ! I get mine from Kroger or Walmart and never have any problems with it being stocked which kinda makes me think everyone else doesn't know how amazing it is ! This is my go to drink ! But Stay away from the diet one though ! The taste is way different and not in a good way !
Amber L.
Hamden, CT
I have been drinking this tea for quiet some time now and it is my go to choice. It has a great flavor, not too sweet. this product does meet my expectations. it could be a good value if you know where to shop. i do recommend this item to others, because it is a pick me up .

Amazon