Lipton®v Iced Green Tea Bags uploaded by Gaby m.Lipton®v Iced Green Tea Bags uploaded by Tiffanie M.

BY LIPTON #22 in Tea

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton Iced Green tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Family-Sized Green Iced Tea Bags.

Simply brew 2 tea bag in a gallon of cold/iced water for 3 minutes, and sweeten to taste. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! This delicious tea makes 12 iced tea gallon pitchers.

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Green Tea
Tea Is Made From The Tea Plant Camellia Sinensis. There Are Four Major Categories Of Tea: White, Green, Oolong And Black. The Categories Refer To How Much A Tea Is Oxidized. Oxidation Is The Natural Process That Changes The Color And Flavor Of The Tea Leaf As It Is Exposed To Air. Green Tea Is Slightly Oxidized And Thus It Retains Its Natural Appearance And Vibrant Color. Green Tea Varies Dramatically In Flavor From Grassy And Sweet, To Floral And Fresh, To Nutty And Roasted. Green Tea's Flavor Depends On The Plant Varietal, Season Of Harvest, Soil, Elevation, Weather, Cultivation And Origin.

Tina G.
Kirwin
I love lipton's green tea bags especially since you can get them without it being sweetened. I find it hard to find green tea that has not been sweetened in advance. I like using these two bags because you can make them as strong as you like without making it too strong. This is something I would recommend to somebody else if they was interested in green tea.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a great option if you need something hot yet healthy to soothe a sore throat or before bed to relax. Green tea is healthier, and this has a good taste, and a good price. I recommend it!
Barbara K.
North Liberty
This is something I have in my purse. I’m always going somewhere and I enjoy drinking my tea. This green tea taste pretty good, there’s been brands that tasted funny but this one doesn’t.
KHADIJAH M.
I usually by big whole packs at either Sams Club or Target and I always keep them. If I run out I know I immediately need to by more or I buy another pack before I run out. They are so delicious, its for a good value I usually don't spend no more than $6 and I recommend to all that enjoy drinking teas such as myself.
K A Y L A N V.
Lipton tea is the best tasting tea out there! Love it just the way they make it! The flavor is amazing! I usually buy the diet lemon: great price! I purchase mine from foodmax and I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this tea!
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Liptons green tea is so good, I can't ever stop at one bottle.... Ever. It's so good I can drink it cold or at room temperature and the best thing is, you never have to worry about this drink going flat before you finish it. Love it.
Crystal M.
Honolulu , HI
I love this drink! It’s so refreshing especially on a hot day. It’s green tea with a splash of citrus. This is not my first time drinking it and I will get it again. I definitely recommend this drink to everyone.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
These are my favorite non caffeinated drink. They taste really good and are the perfect amount of sweet. The diet ones are definitely not as good though. I purchase these frequently & would recommend these
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This is a good product. Just one suggestion, put it in the freezer and get it icy before you drink it. It will not taste as good if you don't. Highly prefer this one over the fort one.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I am hooked on this tea! Im not a big tea drinker but my gosh this is delicious. Whenever I see it, I grab it. It isnt overbearing and it just what I am looking for when I need my thirst quenched.

back