Lipton™ Luscious Peach Mango Herbal Tea Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by AnnRanea H.Lipton™ Luscious Peach Mango Herbal Tea Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Hannah J.

BY LIPTON

Drink in the delicious delight of what happens when peach meets mango...Taste buds tingle as flavors mingle. see more...

• What stores can I find this at? I've been looking and can't seem ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
I cannot get enough of this tea! It is so beyond delicious, and it smells amazing! The taste is light, and not overly sweet. I love drinking it unsweetened and hot. Perfect for a little pick-me-up without the added sugars and coffee. I always look for a box when I go to the store.
Mallorie L.
We use these to make iced tea, the flavor is very strong and delicious. You can really taste the peach and mango and the bit of extra depth that comes from the herbs that are added in. These make a really nice tea even without sweetener and just a little extra special with a bit of monk fruit sweetener added in.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
It has so much flavor and you can drink it hot or cold and you still get an amazing mango flavor that isn't too overpowering ! I also like and appreciate the fact that they are individual so I know the bags are fresh.
Marie B.
I brew these for hot tea and also use them for making pitchers of iced tea and it is great for both. When I drink it hot, I'll usually add a little bit of honey and cold I add fresh lemon. You can definitely taste the peach and mango flavors in this tea.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
One of the best tasting teas I have bought in a while! Such great flavors of peach and mango and you can serve it hot or iced, either way it tastes great! I will definitely be picking up more of these.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I try to drink herbal tea in the evenings and I was getting so discouraged by the artificial sweetner or the medicinal tastes they all had. That is until I found Lipton herbal peach tea. I don't know how I survived without it
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
Delicious tea! It tastes a bit like fake peach due to the strong flavor, but I'm used to that with other peach teas. I used it the other day to make bubble tea and it was great!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked up a box of this tea a few days ago from Wal-Mart, and it so happened to be marked down. I absolutely love the flavor of this tea! And it still tastes pleasant even without any sweetener! I will definitely be getting this tea again!
Lauren D.
This flavor of tea is so refreshing either hot or cold!!! I love the peach flavor and you can tell there is a slight hint of mango. So delicious!!!
Kendra J.
Thornville
Amazing!!! Perfect blend of tart and sweet. Refreshing enough for a morning cup, yet calming enough for evening. I have found my new favorite tea!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
What stores can I find this at? I've been looking and can't seem to find it!