Lipton™ Luscious Peach Mango Herbal Tea Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by Hannah J.Lipton™ Luscious Peach Mango Herbal Tea Bags 20 ct Box uploaded by AnnRanea H.

BY LIPTON

Drink in the delicious delight of what happens when peach meets mango...Taste buds tingle as flavors mingle. see more...

• What stores can I find this at? I've been looking and can't seem to...2 Answers
Julie S.
Julie S.
Norfolk, VA
This is good and especially if you make simple syrup to mix with the tea bags for a refreshing summer drunk is very good. Some teas are strong and some are very light. I think Lipton has a bit of sugar in their tea because I am in love with it. It's better to brew it yourself than to buy the ones pre-brewed for you with all those sugar they add in it!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Watsonville, CA
New tea i saw at the store caught my attention contains two of my favorite fruits Peach and Mango it is so good just when you open the box it smells fruity more of the peach scent and when you drink it it delicious if you like fruit teas i think you would like this one and it affordable paid about 3.95 and it had a coupon of 1.00 off
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
This tear is delicious, refreshing, and a great twist on usual peach tea. The only problem is that i have a difficult time finding it in any of my local stores due to location. It's a great spring or summer drink that I know I will be offering to my guests to introduce them to a new flavor.
amanda w.
amanda w.
We just had a dollar off coupon for these tea bags at target... What a bargain! This tea tastes good but is not overpowering. Most people will probably want to add some sugar to the drink to sweeten it up a bit. Nice to see Lipton expanding their herbal tea line!
Shatima C.
Shatima C.
I love this tea. I purchased it because I love mango, so glad that I was not disappointed. I brew the tea and let it cool I'm the refrigerator. I do not add sugar and the taste is still pretty good to me. I really do enjoy it and will continue to buy.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Amazing peach flavor! I like to use these tea bags to spice up a pitcher of water during the summer months! Thirst quencher for only 5 calories a bag! I prefer Lipton to alternatives and they have amazing summer ice tea flavors. I always buy again!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I was going down the tea section of the store searching to try new tea and this box caught my eye with the bright colors, so I bought it and got home and this tea tastes amazing!!!! I always put a small pack of sugar into it but I love this tea!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
It has so much flavor and you can drink it hot or cold and you still get an amazing mango flavor that isn't too overpowering ! I also like and appreciate the fact that they are individual so I know the bags are fresh.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
One of the best tasting teas I have bought in a while! Such great flavors of peach and mango and you can serve it hot or iced, either way it tastes great! I will definitely be picking up more of these.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
This tea is one of my favorites. I eyed it for a while at the store, and I finally bought it when it was on sale. The flavor is great without sugar, and is good hot and cold!
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
What stores can I find this at? I've been looking and can't seem to find it!