Lipton™ Iced Southern Sweet Tea 22 ct Box uploaded by Arlette P.

BY LIPTON

Our founder was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great-tasting tea. And 125 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever for everything tea. Quality and taste since 1890. see more...

• I'm a big fan of brewing sweet tea and I'd like to know how this co...2 Answers
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
This tea is so good! Even if you forget about it for a while (10-15 min) it still doesn't have that bitter/burnt taste that most teas have if you steep more than 5 minutes. It doesn't seem to be any stronger after 5 minutes, though. It has artificial sweetener in it so you don't have to worry about making it the same every time or the calories! I literally drank a whole 1/2 gallon pitcher the forsy day I had it. It tastes JUST like McDonald's sweet tea with none of the calories! So glad I found it!
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
I really love it because it really good like I even have one of those teas bag of those because they are that good, of course they met their expectation because they are they the bomb.com, yess I would buy it again because they are my favorite drink to drink.
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
This is my new favorite!! Easy, fast and so good! The north is so hard to find good sweet tea, I brew a cup of hot water in my keurig and let a bag steep for 5 min, pour over a big glass of ice...perfect!
Moon K.
Moon K.
This has been a staple at my house since I can remember. I usually make pitchers of this tea during the summer as a nice and sweet beverage to drink. It tastes amazing with lemon slices.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Best tea you can buy. I don't need to use as many bags as the cost cutter brands to get the same taste. There is always a jug in our refrigerator!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lubbock, TX
Lipton i must say is the best brand tea our there. I make it daily for my three boys. They like to add a mint leaf w a fresh slice of lemon.
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Lakeport, CA
I love it! I bring this tea to work and whenever I need a pick me up throughout the day this always comes through!
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I found this too sweet but mixed whit lemon Juice was amazing! It's affordable and you can find it at walmart. It's ideal if you are diabetic and want a sweet drink or if you are trying to lose some weight
Amie B.
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
Lipton sweet tea bags are my go to tea bags for my family and me. I have never really liked tea until I tried this brand of tea. It delicious and very reasonably priced! CVS often has wonderful deals on Lipton Tea! I would definitely recommend to others.
Carol S.
Carol S.
I always have to make my family seeet tea and no other brand is better than Lipton! Always the first choice I have and always will use. The taste is like no other, and the process long or short is always worth it!
Monica M.
Monica M.
I'm a big fan of brewing sweet tea and I'd like to know how this compares to their general iced tea bags. Strength? Level of sweetness? Does it taste like artificial sweeteners?