Lipton™ Iced Southern Sweet Tea 22 ct Box uploaded by Arlette P.

BY LIPTON

Our founder was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great-tasting tea. And 125 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever for everything tea. Quality and taste since 1890. see more...

• I'm a big fan of brewing sweet tea and I'd like to know how this ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Hallie R.
St Clr Shores, MI
My boyfriend LOVES sweet tea and the fact that Lipton has the individual packets is a huge bonus! It meets his expectations and mine, because it is so easy to make, he enjoys the taste, and he can make it however he wants. I would definitely recommend for anyone who enjoys a nice glass of sweet tea.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Being from the south, everyone loves some sweet tea. It exceeded my expectations. The package is cute as a little red button. The flavor is immaculate and very southern. I would buy this again. I keep it stocked at my house!
Marlina C.
Thaxton, VA
This tea is as close to real southern sweet tea I've found commercially. That being said, it's mostly good and not bitter, but leaves you with an indescribable aftertaste that's not exactly unpleasant but also not ideal. Real southern sweet tea has real sugar (not too much) and shouldn't have an aftertaste like this does. You should first, enjoy the taste, quench your thirst, then feel the satisfaction of having consumed such an enjoyable beverage. Lipton's version just doesn't quite make the cut.
Rachel B.
Dayton, TX
This stuff is horrible! If you actually drink sweet tea then you will hate this. It has a horrible flavor even if you try to sweeten it yourself it still tastes awful. Please don't waste your money! 😵
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I found this too sweet but mixed whit lemon Juice was amazing! It's affordable and you can find it at walmart. It's ideal if you are diabetic and want a sweet drink or if you are trying to lose some weight
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
Lipton sweet tea bags are my go to tea bags for my family and me. I have never really liked tea until I tried this brand of tea. It delicious and very reasonably priced! CVS often has wonderful deals on Lipton Tea! I would definitely recommend to others.
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
This is my favorite brand of tea!! We always have a gallon of tea made and in the fridge! Which means we always have these tea bags on hand! I definitely love it and would recommend to others, and it's not very expensive!
Carol S.
I always have to make my family seeet tea and no other brand is better than Lipton! Always the first choice I have and always will use. The taste is like no other, and the process long or short is always worth it!
Robin S.
I just love this brand and kind. I'm from the south and my family and I have used this brand for years. We have found it to be the best out on the market so far.
Amy R.
Fountain
This is my new favorite product! I am trying to give up soda, and this is making it so easy. I love sweet tea, but I don't like adding so much sugar. This is the perfect compromise for me, and it is so easy to always keep on hand..
Monica M.
I'm a big fan of brewing sweet tea and I'd like to know how this compares to their general iced tea bags. Strength? Level of sweetness? Does it taste like artificial sweeteners?