Lipton® Yellow Label Tea

Description & Features

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend of carefully selected real tea leaves, capturing as much premium tea taste as possible. Lipton Yellow Label Black tea is the perfect wake me up drink specially blended to serve hot or iced. Don't just default to the usual, enjoy the taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. Take a sip and let our delicious and rich tasting tea brighten your day.

Like the sun, the taste of Lipton®Yellow Label® tea gives you a gentle lift, brightening your day. Full of the natural goodness of the finest hand plucked tea leaves, our premium black tea is appreciated around the world for its uniquely refreshing taste. Contains 150 mg naturally occurring tea flavonoids per 175 mL serving.​

Like? Consumes té?
I’m avoiding milk and creamers so I’m wondering if anyone has used almond milk as a creamer with Lipton Yellow Label Tea? Is it good?
Start your review of Lipton® Yellow Label Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Constance B.
Tallassee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the tea I grew up with, the brand has never changed in my household. It has a great tea taste. It is affordable.
Twinkle S.
I am not a coffee love. I am a CHAI Lover. i have been using Lipton since my childhood. I love it
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Lipton® Yellow Label Tea uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have a box of tea in classic lipton or flavors enjoy a wedge of Lemon ...Sip on a cold or hot . Lipton is the brand that makes you feel good.
Shakeya W.
Davidson, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these.. I keep these in the house and I dont like to run out of them.. they are a good price for the amount of tea bags u get.. I like to use these when one of my family members get sick or have a sore throat.. these taste awesome with honey and lemon.. or just to make some fresh brewed iced tea.. I definitely would recommend this .
Rhonda H.
Phenix City, AL
Love Lipton Yellow Label Tea! Always smells and taste so delicious we go through 3 or 4 boxes a month! It's always on our grocery list when shopping.
Stevie-Marie W.
When I need to make sweet tea, this is the tea I grab for. The price is perfect, and the taste is amazing. You can still taste the tea even with all that sugar to make it sweet.
House E.
Lipton® Yellow Label Tea uploaded by House E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best tea product, I have been using it for years now and I am very satisfied with it. It make the best milk tea ever, if you make it the right way. Just finished one box and bought another one yesterday.
Joy C.
Lancaster, PA
My family and I would drink Liptons Tea every night before we go to bed, it was also the special tea we used for our Sun Tea making. We always had a bunch of tea in the house, but this brand was our, "must never run out of " Tea. It was always available to us, affordable and had a great flavor. I will always love Liptons.
Rebekah M.
Gaston, SC
Southern at heart love my sweet tea and Lipton the most out of all the brands of tea!!
Rachel A.
Portland
First tried yellow label when I was traveling to turkey over the holidays! It is delightful - rich and aromatic, with a strong flavor. My only complaint is that it does not last past the first cup, and is quite weak if you make a pot - quickly becoming acidic. Otherwise, lovely tea!