BY LIPTON #17 in Tea

Description & Features

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend of carefully selected real tea leaves, capturing as much premium tea taste as possible. Lipton Yellow Label Black tea is the perfect wake me up drink specially blended to serve hot or iced. Don't just default to the usual, enjoy the taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. Take a sip and let our delicious and rich tasting tea brighten your day.

Like the sun, the taste of Lipton®Yellow Label® tea gives you a gentle lift, brightening your day. Full of the natural goodness of the finest hand plucked tea leaves, our premium black tea is appreciated around the world for its uniquely refreshing taste. Contains 150 mg naturally occurring tea flavonoids per 175 mL serving.​

Buy on Amazon
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I just love this Lipton Black Tea tea. This tastes so delicious. I remember growing up everyone was drinking it and was a fan of it. I used to drink it during my school years. It helped me study as well helped me with my cold. I would also drink it for enjoyment on winter cold nights. You can drink it cold or hot. It is very quick and easy to make. It is beneficial to health and has natural ingredients in it. It is one of the many varieties of teas that Lipton makes. I would suggest you to try the rest as well! Lipton not only makes teas but it also makes a variety of other food products. It's a famous brand. Sometimes I would drink this tea and have cookies or cake rusks with it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. You can't go wrong with Lipton teas.
paige w.
Not my favorite for drinking hot, but this makes fabulous iced tea. It comes in a large box, so you can make pitchers of this regularly. Of course, everyone has a different taste, but this is just how I prefer them. It is reasonably priced, too.
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
I make Hong Kong milk tea with this and it tastes just like the real thing. I can even make regular tea (without sweetened condensed and evaporated milk) and it turns out very well. I really enjoy this tea, and am glad I bought it in such a large quantity as it is lasting me a very long time.
Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
i rated this already i don't know why it won't register my rating, but I really like this tea it is really strong (if you let it steep) and it tastes great with or without sugar very strong robust flavor! My mom always made this tea, and she is the reason I started drinking it.
Stevie-Marie W.
When I need to make sweet tea, this is the tea I grab for. The price is perfect, and the taste is amazing. You can still taste the tea even with all that sugar to make it sweet.
Leisha S.
Greenville, SC
As a true southerner, you must know Lipton is the absolute best tea for the greatest sweet tea around. Steep a few tea bags in hot water, stir in some sugar, and you’ll feel like you’re sitting on a southern front porch on a warm summer day!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I make kombucha at home, and I use this Lipton tea because it’s inexpensive and it’s easy to get a ton of bags at once. It makes great kombucha but I almost never just drink the tea on its own. I prefer stronger, higher quality black teas.
Nicole B.
Victoria, TX
I really haven’t used this product. I clicked on the wrong one so let me tell you about the tea bags that I meant to click on. They are the best tea you can find. Perfect flavor. Slightly stronger than the instant but still very good.
Tiffany A.
This tea is delicious brewed and then put in a pitcher in the fridge as iced tea. It reminds me of growing up when my mom used to do that all the time. It's great sweetened or unsweetened.
Jennifer N.
The only thing I make iced tea with. A nice smooth flavor without tasting too acidic or bitter. It also tastes good as hot tea, the better a tea tastes the less sugar you need to use.