Lipton® White Tea with Island Mango & Peach uploaded by bensaid m.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton® White Tea with Mango & Peach is picked before the tea leaf blossoms, preserving the goodness of the whole leaf. We gently mix it with fragrant lemongrass, and the luscious flavour of bold summer peaches and mango.

The unique shape of our pyramid tea bag allows for a truly exceptional tea experience. Watch the leaves and the fruit open, inhale the delicate aromas, and taste the rich infusion.

Brooklynn M.
Benson, MN
I know there’s a lot of different kinds and brands of tea. I personally don’t like to switch things up. This is my favorite and always will be. It has such a good flavor and am gonna definitely keep purchasing.
Kri M.
These are by far my favorite tea ever. No joke when i first tried these i finished the box within a week. They taste exactly like the flavor but with that little extra. Very good for when you have a cold or just need relaxation. They don't have that artifical flavor either, you can litterally see everything that is in the tea it's like they harvested the tea and stuck it straight in your hand.
Leigh P.
Avondale Estates
If you like a tea that is sweet and fruity without having to add sweetener you will appreciate this tea. Most of the flavor is peach with just a little bit of mango. I love this hot in the afternoon when I need a little pick me up or to prevent a big snack craving. It would also be very satisfying iced on a hot day. Highly recommend.
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased this tea recently and have been very happy with the flavor. It is a softer tea than black tea, closer to a green tea. I am typically not a fan of light teas, but this one has a really nice tropical flavor. The packaging is nice and is easily identified as being a Lipton brand tea.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I love tea! The soft flavor of mango in this tea is a perfect summer treat on a hot day. The flavor is not too strong and it has just enough tartness to grab your taste buds! Can't wait to pour myself another glass!!
Ansleigh R.
Richmond Hill, GA
great for worth you are sick. i mixed mine with some fresh pineapple and it tastes great! love the shape of the teabags, also very durable and i'm not afraid the tea bag will rip. very soothing on the throat!
Jessy 🎀.
Anaheim , CA
Seriously the best gets me through my day and is awesome because I don’t need to add any sweetener to my tea! Super cheap especially versus buying and expensive Starbucks everyday!
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
This tea is good. It doesn't quite make my top three teas, but it's close! I found that it required a longer seeping time than I am used to. I actually ended up leaving it in the cup the entire time I was drinking. I usually remove it after 30-60 seconds with other brands.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
This tea is so flavorful and so inexpensive. It gives you a full cup of tea and it is an even blend of mango an peach, two of my favorite flavors. It definitely meet my expectations and I buy it all the time! I 100 percent recommend it!
Genieve R.
Red Oak
Delicious, delicious, delicious. There are no other words to describe this yea. No sweetener needed just pair it with your favorite cookies or banana nut bread

back