Lipton White Tea uploaded by Del T.Lipton White Tea uploaded by Melinda P.

BY LIPTON

Made With Real Orange Leaves & Lemongrass Lipton® White Tea contains 75 mg per serving of naturally protective antioxidants .  Antioxidants help to neutralize free-radicals. Lipton® tea experts around the world carefully select and blend only the top two leaves and a bud to deliver an exceptionally pure tea taste and aroma. First discovered in the Fuhian province of China, Lipton ® White Tea is plucked by had from the tips of tea buds before the tea leaf blossoms, to preserve the natural goodness of the whole leaf. Our tea is then packaged in our unique pyramid-shaped bags that allow the long-leaf tea to flow freely with real orange leaves and lemongrass for a truly authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years tea expertise in every cup. Caffeine Level - 15 mg per serving. US Diet. see more...

• What is the difference in flavor of WHITE TEA vs. Green t...2 Answers
  • Is the tea actually white?3 Answers
  • Does the mango give the tea a tropical taste?3 Answers
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
White tea is said to reduce inflammation in the body. This is one of the hot teas that I drink when I have hip pain. I can't say that it works for my hip pain, as I usually take medicine and that is probably what is making the difference. But it is a yummy tea and I recommend giving it a try.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
I really just did not like this tea at all. I feel like the flavor ended up tasting super artificial and was way too sweet for what it should have been. Very disappointed in this one.
Kristy M.
I was a little skeptical trying this tea after the disappointment from the Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle, but was pleasantly surprised with it. The aroma was dead on and made me all the more anxious about the flavor, but it tasted exactly like what I hoped for. Sweet and slightly tart, a perfect blend with the tea. I keep this stocked in the tea drawer for sure. The pyramid tea bag definitely let the loose teas and fruit inside sift around while dunking, which I'm sure is what helped bring out all that flavor.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This tea was not nasty but it was also not my favorite. It is very bland, typically of white tea, but not very much of the fruit flavor comes through either. It smells way better than it tastes. It is good mixed with other fruit teas or a plain black tea, especially iced. But if you're looking for flavor I do not recommend you drink it alone.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I buy a lot of tea—a lot! Most of it is high-end tea, but occasionally I like to buy value-priced teas to compare—Lipton being one. Their Island Mango & Peach is actually pretty flavorful considering it's a supermarket-sold tea. If I'm looking for tea and only have a few bucks on me, I'd grab this one or their blueberry variety.
Natalie A.
I bought this tea on a whim, and I loved it! It's very smooth and sweet. Not bitter, like green tea can be. I also liked the pyramid shaped teabag! It seemed to help with the seeping...and it was just cute, hah. Sliiiiightly more expensive than your average tea, but worth it.
Elizabeth A.
I found this on sale at a local commissary and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a light taste, like many of the other reviews have said. It contains a nice balance and isn't overpowering to the senses. I didn't experience any after taste.
The packaging is also an A+, The pyramid tea bag acts as a perfect filter. Be careful when pulling the string off of the connected part of the bag, I found that it comes off if pulled to fast.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
If you're a fan of lighter teas with a hint of flavor, this would be great for the fruity tea lovers. I'm usually very picky with peach flavors, but I absolutely love this flavor of Lipton (Always was a favorite in my parent's house over the years!)
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
I love just about every tea, and Lipton Tea is pretty amazing. I drink it hot, and cold. My favorite way to drink it is to put a tea bag in my tumbler travel mug, and fill the tumbler with ice so I can take it on car rides and it'll stay cold! :)
Melinda P.
Lipton tea products are one of my favorites, especially the pyramid teas. I love the pyramid shape of the tea bags, it allows you to enjoy the full flavor of loose tea. It's a light and refreshing drink when served over ice.
Sitierria  S.
Slidell, LA
Is the tea actually white?
Jackie G.
Does the mango give the tea a tropical taste?
Ali D.
Where can i find this?
Becky H.
London, ON
What is the difference in flavor of WHITE TEA vs. Green tea or rooibos and black teas?
Gwen M.
Sounds so good. Does anyone know if there is hidden high fructose corn syrup or aspartame in this tea?