Lipton White Tea

Made With Real Orange Leaves & Lemongrass Lipton® White Tea contains 75 mg per serving of naturally protective antioxidants .  Antioxidants help to neutralize free-radicals. Lipton® tea experts around the world carefully select and blend only the top two leaves and a bud to deliver an exceptionally pure tea taste and aroma. First discovered in the Fuhian province of China, Lipton ® White Tea is plucked by had from the tips of tea buds before the tea leaf blossoms, to preserve the natural goodness of the whole leaf. Our tea is then packaged in our unique pyramid-shaped bags that allow the long-leaf tea to flow freely with real orange leaves and lemongrass for a truly authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years tea expertise in every cup. Caffeine Level - 15 mg per serving. US Diet.

What is the difference in flavor of WHITE TEA vs. Green tea or rooibos and black teas?
Does the mango give the tea a tropical taste?
Is the tea actually white?
Start your review of Lipton White Tea!
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Lipton White Tea uploaded by Karma O.
I love all things #LiptonTea if it’s fresh. That’s one of the reasons that I drink Liptons White Tea. I can always find it with an expiration date that is further out. #my favorite of all their teas is the white Cherry Blossoms. I have to get family members to send it from Japan.
Patricia S.
River, KY
This taste like summer in Georgia, sitting on the porch in a wooden rocker on a hot day sipping this with with some ice cubes floating in it.
jess C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I loved this tea! It is very fresh tasting and delicious. My favorite way to enjoy it is with a spoon of local raw honey. The mango flavor is very authentic, just like biting into a fresh mango. I would definitely purchase again.
Jeffrey W.
Brooklyn, NY
I think it was better than the peach mango tea...i thought the packaging was nice and it doesnt have a weird aftertaste. Keep up the good work lipton! Ill be buying this again and I recommend this product to everyone who loves tea! ✅✅✅✅✅✅
Julie S.
Connellsville, PA
The flavor is really light and perfect for a hint of peach flavor. It’s a nice alternative to regular tea when I want a change up
Nikki N.
Tampa
I was deceived by the packaging and the inventive pyramid shaped tea bag but it’s not anything special. I’m not a huge fan of Lipton teas because they’re cheap and almost flavorless even after steeping for a long period of time. White teas are usually lighter but it literally tasted like mildly peach flavored Lipton White Tea water.
Savannah  H.
Lipton has so many delicious and tasty varieties of tea! My favorite is their blend of white teas. This tea is very light and bursting with peachy flavor. You can enjoy a cup hot, or cold, you really can't go wrong.
Dawn E.
Streetsboro, OH
Lipton white tea is a mild flavored tea the is great hot or cold. I like mine with a little added sweetness over ice.
Eva  C.
Long Beach, CA
Pretty good! Mild, balanced flavors. I would buy it again. Is good either hot or iced.
Anita L.
West Allis, WI
This is one of my favorite teas hot or cold! It is subtly sweet and tastes wonderfully light and fruity! I would highly recommend it!