Lipton® White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry uploaded by Brandy D.Lipton® White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry uploaded by Le Neigh S.

BY LIPTON

Description:

The Lipton White Tea Raspberry is a refreshing take on a classic flavor. This item comes in a convenient 12-pack so there is plenty to go around. This diet raspberry tea is a good source of vitamin C and has fewer calories than regular iced tea. The white tea has a light, cool taste infused with the sweetness of raspberries. Try all of Lipton's delicious flavors.

Lipton Diet White Tea Raspberry Iced Tea 12-16.9 fl oz Plastic Bottles:

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, White And Green Tea, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

Directions:

Instructions: Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.

• Where can I purchase this? Not available in San Angelo tx...1 Answers
  • How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low! 4 Answers
Shilo B.
I actually really like this tea, the flavor is not too overpowering. I don’t really like to drink water because it has no taste so this is my alternative, there is also one other flavor I believe it’s citrus which is also good, but if you drink it too much you do use the bathroom a lot which I guess is one of the things it does because it’s green tea so it really does make you poop, which is a good thing.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
My favorite diet tea. I was surprised the see this has 0 calories because I could hardly tell a difference in this and the original kind. I never leave the store without my Lipton tea! Love this raspberry flavor. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
These are so so good! They are sweet, but not overly and since they are diet, I don’t have to feel guilty drinking them. I have a hard time drinking plain water so tea is my go to when I need a change of pace. These are some of my favs!
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
I usually don’t like flavored teas but I had this a few summers ago and now that’s my go to! No after taste and the flavor is perfect. Price is great! I always buy this brand and this flavor! I’ve told my friends and family about it and now my mother in law buys it too!
Pam D.
Shakopee
Since I don’t drink pop (soda), I drink this Lipton tea exclusively. Actually, “drank” this tea exclusively. I can no longer find it anywhere, so I have switched to the mixed berry flavor, which is good but my favorite is the Raspberry. Either way, I love this brand over any other brand.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
The diet green has always been a staple in my household.  i recently tried the raspberry its its so much better. It has a light refreshing taste that i crave. Lipton products are always great and i love having them in my household. I like that this comes in a diet option.
a n.
st. marys
I really like tea and I kind of like this. The only downside was, the flavor was just a little bit off for me I didn’t think of those two really mixed together. But that’s just my Pinyan it was cheap so that’s good. However I would not buy this product again
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
My kids love the bottles of Lipton tea, and the raspberry did not disappoint. The flavor is delicious and light, and the portability of the bottled tea makes it great for school lunches or on the go!
Yousra A.
My husband on a diet and he loves Lipton tea if anyone on diets I route commend that for you to go and buy it it’s not expensive and you can find it anywhere Walmart at me CVS Walgreens etc. etc. believe me you won’t regret
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I love all things Aveda, but the tinted moisturizer is not great. Very minimal coverage with a greasy and sticky feel. Does not blend well and leaves me with lines. On a bright note, it smells great and has SPF which is always a plus.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low!
Kiara B.
Dallas, TX
Why is it so white looking.. Isn't there raspberry in it shouldn't it have a reddish color?
Where can I purchase this? Not available in San Angelo tx.Tried on Walmart.com but says it’s not available to be purchased or shipped.
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like tea but love raspberrys, what are the chances I'll like this?
Wai Lin M.
How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?