Lipton® White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry uploaded by Le Neigh S.

BY LIPTON #55 in Iced Tea

Description:

The Lipton White Tea Raspberry is a refreshing take on a classic flavor. This item comes in a convenient 12-pack so there is plenty to go around. This diet raspberry tea is a good source of vitamin C and has fewer calories than regular iced tea. The white tea has a light, cool taste infused with the sweetness of raspberries. Try all of Lipton's delicious flavors.

Lipton Diet White Tea Raspberry Iced Tea 12-16.9 fl oz Plastic Bottles:

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, White And Green Tea, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).

Directions:

Instructions: Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.

• Where can I purchase this? Not available in San Angelo tx...1 Answers
  • How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low! 4 Answers
Shilo B.
I actually really like this tea, the flavor is not too overpowering. I don’t really like to drink water because it has no taste so this is my alternative, there is also one other flavor I believe it’s citrus which is also good, but if you drink it too much you do use the bathroom a lot which I guess is one of the things it does because it’s green tea so it really does make you poop, which is a good thing.
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love love love raspberry drinks. And love Lipton products because they offer diet products. This white tea diet raspberry is so good. It’s low calorie and has a yummy flavor. I also buy other flavors like diet peach tea. It’s also very good, and better for you than drinking a coke or fizzy drinks. Lipton® White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
My favorite diet tea. I was surprised the see this has 0 calories because I could hardly tell a difference in this and the original kind. I never leave the store without my Lipton tea! Love this raspberry flavor. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Kathleen H.
Bloomington, IN
If you are someone who doesn’t like their tea super sweet then this is a happy medium. One thing I am always confident about is that this is a healthy alternative to a soft drink that still makes you feel satisfied by getting something sweet
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
These are so so good! They are sweet, but not overly and since they are diet, I don’t have to feel guilty drinking them. I have a hard time drinking plain water so tea is my go to when I need a change of pace. These are some of my favs!
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this iced tea because it is flavorful and convenient. It also does not have a ton of calories so it is great for watching your weight. I would recommend to others it is a great summer drink. I would purchase again.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Anna S.
Hickory, NC
The Lipton white raspberry is my favorite Lipton tea flavor. It has a super light flavor. All of the Lipton teas meet my expectations but white raspberry is my favorite by far.
Natasha F.
Fulton , NY
This is my go to tea! It’s the perfect drink when I’m craving sweetness and it’s guilt free. Helps
Me sustain that little bit of energy and is a great pick me up. Zero carb!
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
I usually don’t like flavored teas but I had this a few summers ago and now that’s my go to! No after taste and the flavor is perfect. Price is great! I always buy this brand and this flavor! I’ve told my friends and family about it and now my mother in law buys it too!
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low!
Kiara B.
Dallas, TX
Why is it so white looking.. Isn't there raspberry in it shouldn't it have a reddish color?
Wai Lin M.
How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like tea but love raspberrys, what are the chances I'll like this?
Where can I purchase this? Not available in San Angelo tx.Tried on Walmart.com but says it’s not available to be purchased or shipped.