BY LIPTON #70 in Iced Tea

Lipton White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry is the perfect drink for your active, healthy lifestyle, with the light, clean taste of white tea, a touch of Raspberry and no sugar.

• How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low! 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love love love raspberry drinks. And love Lipton products because they offer diet products. This white tea diet raspberry is so good. It’s low calorie and has a yummy flavor. I also buy other flavors like diet peach tea. It’s also very good, and better for you than drinking a coke or fizzy drinks. Lipton White Diet Iced Tea Raspberry
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this iced tea because it is flavorful and convenient. It also does not have a ton of calories so it is great for watching your weight. I would recommend to others it is a great summer drink. I would purchase again.
Niki W.
Columbus
This is the best diet tea I’ve had so far . It’s full of flavor and the fact that it’s 0 cal. Is a bonus . I also buy a 12 pack at my grocery store it’s always priced great. I would recommend this to everyone.!
Andrea A.
Barboursville
I buy this product in bulk and can’t get enough! I love the flavor! I love the packaging and how you can now buy it in cases! I would recommend this to any green tea lover! 10/10 would recommend!
Jackie S.
This iced tea doesn't taste bad at all it has that really nice berry taste. I love drinking it for a hot day or when I'm at the beach. I've gotten it a couple times and I totally recommend it.
kayla b.
wayne
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Natasha F.
Fulton , NY
This is my go to tea! It’s the perfect drink when I’m craving sweetness and it’s guilt free. Helps
Me sustain that little bit of energy and is a great pick me up. Zero carb!
Steffany S.
Barryville , NY
I love these tea they are easy and they Taste amazing they are not to sweet but also the are not too bland and they also are low in calories so it’s great for me.
Anna S.
Hickory
The Lipton white raspberry is my favorite Lipton tea flavor. It has a super light flavor. All of the Lipton teas meet my expectations but white raspberry is my favorite by far.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Not zero calories (5 calories). It tastes so good and is a very refreshing drink! Cheaper to buy in bulk at a grocery store and goes on sale a lot. I absolutely love the Lipton diet teas and loved all of the flavors that I have tried!
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find this?? I have searched high and low!
Wai Lin M.
How does the diet one taste in comparison to the regular one?