Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Pyramid Tea Bags uploaded by Oumaima C.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Enjoy a delightful cup of tea with these Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea Bags. This long-leaf tea is made of a combination of quality ingredients that indulge the senses with magnificently smooth and rich vanilla and caramel flavors. The robust flavors of Lipton Vanilla Tea Bags will calm the senses and contains 85mg of tea flavonoids.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Caramel Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Mimi Y.
I fell in love with this flavour ever since I smelt it. It's heavenly. The smell is so relaxing and the taste so sweet. Ugh I could be drinking it for the rest of my time on this planet.
Ileana O.
Doral, FL
I am more of green tea para, for my detox, but there are days that I want something sweet, tasty, to feel that I consent there I go for this tea and I like its smell of vanilla 💙
Chloe J.
montpellier
J'apprécie beaucoup ces thés. Ils ont une jolie forme, ils infusent vite et ils ont vraiment le goût annoncé. Celui-ci a un goût de caramel lacté avec une pointe de vanille. L'ensemble est très doux. Pour des thés de tous les jours, ils sont pratique
Inês A.
Omd, isto é tão bom! Tem um cheirinho incrível e um sabor dos deuses. A combinação é simplesmente perfeita!
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Heinje L.
Baguio City
Holy grail tea of mine from last year! I was so obssesd with this tea flavored that i finish a box within a week!
Maria M.
Bilbao
No idea why but this is the best tea for focusing! Never had any other tea help me study as much as this one, and the taste is just amazing!
Katarina M.
Aleksinac
This is just perfect. It is one of my favourites and i am always in the need of it. I love to drink it while i study, it keeps me calm and focused.
Mariangela B.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is one of my favorite teas. I love vanilla and this match exactly with my taste. It is perfect for a cold day, I prefer it hot.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
Honestly, my favorite tea. The perfect amount of sweetness and refreshing that you hope to get from every bag. Never dissatisfied.
Alexandria S.
Does it really taste like a vanilla caramel truffle??
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this tea??? I have never seen this one. Do you like the taste???
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? Inhave checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? I have checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Monique P.
Where have you guys found this?? Haven't seen it anywhere! I'm dying to try it!