Lipton® Vanilla Caramel Truffle Pyramid Tea Bags uploaded by Oumaima C.

BY LIPTON

Details

Enjoy a delightful cup of tea with these Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea Bags. This long-leaf tea is made of a combination of quality ingredients that indulge the senses with magnificently smooth and rich vanilla and caramel flavors. The robust flavors of Lipton Vanilla Tea Bags will calm the senses and contains 85mg of tea flavonoids.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Caramel Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Elizabeth C.
This is my favorite tea for the afternoon. It lets me feel like I'm having a dessert without the calories. I like that's it's black tea as too often the flavored teas are green or white tea. I do not like the herbal and fruity teas. The aroma will have everyone around you asking for dessert.
Alexandra H.
This sounded like it would taste so good but after my first cup I refuse to drink more. Instead of the rich caramel and vanilla taste you expect you get hit with a strong chemical taste immediately. This tastes like none of the things it says it should. It barely even tastes like tea.
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
I'm a coffee drinker and a tea drinker, but this tea was disgusting. It was similar to extremely watery coffee. Unlike other teas, the aromas in this tea tingled my nose, giving the sensation of carbonation. It is NOT a tea-drinker's tea, and not a coffee-drinker's tea either. Yuck.
April W.
Roswell, GA
I don't drink coffee so I'm always looking for a great tea. This is excellent and it doesn't take too long to steep. If you're expecting a syrupy kind of sweetness you're not going to find it here. But the tea is excellent.
Karyn N.
I love the flavor of this! I generally don’t go for Lipton brand teas, just personal preference, but this one is so good! The smell is so lovely and it tastes just as good! I’ve even gotten a few friends into it!
Nannette M.
Muskogee, OK
This is one of those teas that smells great when steeping, but as with most lipton teas, it has an off taste on the back end. This would go great with a creme brulee or french vanilla cake with caramel sauce.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I love this and drink it as more of a desert! With cream and sugar its VERY delicious and relaxing. It's just as good plain, too. I love this. My mom suggested it to me and I haven't stopped drinking it.
tanya o.
Montrose, PA
I love Lipton black tea vanilla caramel. I purchased it when I came down with a wonderful head cold. This particular flavor was soothing with its aromas and flavors. I would recommend this product!
Trent V.
Bettendorf, IA
This tea is definitely not my favorite, I didn't really enjoy it much at all actually, but it wasn't the worst of my teas, I thought this would be soooo good, practically a dessert, but no, it was watery, and had a funky taste.
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasn't too happy with this. It's actually strong and I'm a huge tea person and like to find alternatives to coffee but this was just as strong. Not bad but didn't meet my thoughts.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? I have checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this tea??? I have never seen this one. Do you like the taste???
Alexandria S.
Does it really taste like a vanilla caramel truffle??
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? Inhave checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Kaitie C.
Is this tea still available? I can't find it at any grocery stores...