Lipton® Vanilla Caramel Truffle Pyramid Tea Bags uploaded by Oumaima C.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Enjoy a delightful cup of tea with these Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea Bags. This long-leaf tea is made of a combination of quality ingredients that indulge the senses with magnificently smooth and rich vanilla and caramel flavors. The robust flavors of Lipton Vanilla Tea Bags will calm the senses and contains 85mg of tea flavonoids.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Caramel Powder, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor.

Allie L.
This tea is super yummy, but a little too caffeinated for me sometimes. It's great in the mornings, but not the tea to grab at night unless you want to be awake for a while. That's definitely a good thing for people who need the caffeine, but not always for me. That being said, the flavor is great and the perfect amount of sweet.
Lorna R.
I love vanilla in most food or drinks has a great aroma and taste. I love caramel it smells and taste great in my drinks and its a bonus in my tea. One my favorite combinations and I really love tea
Karyn N.
I love the flavor of this! I generally don’t go for Lipton brand teas, just personal preference, but this one is so good! The smell is so lovely and it tastes just as good! I’ve even gotten a few friends into it!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
This sounds great. I love Lipton regular loose black tea. Affordable and tasty. I add sugar and milk. But this flavor sounds amazing. I would love to try. The only other tea I buy besides this tea is chia tea
Cynthia M.
This is my favorite tea. I used to buy it all the time but for whatever reason, none of the stores I used to find it at sell it anymore :( it’s so good though. You don’t even need sugar and it’s sweet
Kristy M.
You read the box and you're lured in by the sweet sounding name, so I was expecting a lot when I made a few mugs. The pyramid bag is great for allowing the tea to circulate while dunking, and the aromas are definitely enticing. You can smell the vanilla and caramel as well as see the little pieces before dunking the bag, but don't be too fooled. The strong aroma only masked a bit of a lackluster flavor. I've tried steeping the teas at different lengths of time, but finally decided that steeping a large mug with two bags seemed to bring out more taste.
Brittney G.
Cape Coral, FL
I will say this tea is amazing, but it's definitely not for any time of day. At least I don't drink it any other time except for night time, after I take a relaxing bubble bath. It's a dessert tea that's scrumptious and velvety smooth with a rich caramel flavor but not too overpowering that it takes away from the vanilla.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I'm not sure if this tea is the same as the vanilla caramel black tea. I have the Vanilla Caramel Black Tea and it is so good! I was looking for another one of my favorite teas that is similar. Unfortunately I was not able to find it and I found this one. So I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I am officially addicted.
Sue Ellen C.
Saint Davids, PA
I'm really surprised to read some of the review for this! I find this tea to be very soothing and delicious and I'm quite picky. There is nothing wrong with the mesh bag that is used to deliver the tea. Does it taste exactly like vanilla caramel truffle? Not especially but the fragrance and flavor is still lovely. It is delicious even without any sugar or honey.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I only drink this with brown sugar. I think the tea itself is delicious. I just don't know about the bag, or what it's made of. I don't want it to be like some number 5 plastic that might cause me harm. Other than that it's delicious. Really on the sweet side so a little sugar goes a long way.
Alexandria S.
Does it really taste like a vanilla caramel truffle??
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How good is this tea??? I have never seen this one. Do you like the taste???
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? Inhave checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've not been able to find this anywhere. I really want to try it. Who sells this? I have checked only Foodlion, Target and Wal-Mart.
Monique P.
Where have you guys found this?? Haven't seen it anywhere! I'm dying to try it!