BY GENERIC

0 grams of carbs per serving 0 calories per serving Makes 30 quarts see more...

Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I use the Lipton instant tea to make a quick pitcher of sweet tea. I love the convince of it versus boiling
Brittanee W.
Brittanee W.
Gulfport, MS
Perfect tea for me and trying to cut back on all the sweets. Same great taste...love the bold flavor without all the calories.
Debra M.
Debra M.
South Euclid, OH
This was my summer time drink when they carried it in raspberry. Now I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(
Sara C.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Love it! Its great because it is sugar free and my boyfriend is diabetic. I love sweet tea so we have something the both of us can drink. Also love the citrus green tea
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Foodie Expert
Mi Te preferido es Lipton, sobre todo el sabor a durazno es adictivo por su sabor y frescura, nunca puede faltar en mi almacén de la cocina. Me encanta.
Lisbeth M.
Lisbeth M.
Foodie Expert
It's definitely the best I've ever had in my life. I love to eat, whether it's breakfast lunch dinner or even for some snack. In my house nothing lasts since I take it every day. the best of all time. And definitely recommend it with your eyes closed.
Jeini R.
Jeini R.
Legazpi City, Albay
This is one of the coolest and delicious drinks that Lipton has to offer. This will definitely make your hot summer the most relaxing and refreshing one so far!
Anna M.
Anna M.
This certainly has to be the eighth wonder to me I love the exquicito flavor that has and is perfect for any food no matter if it is breakfast or dinner is very rich accompanied by some ice cream will never want to leave it