BY LIPTON

Lipton® Unsweetened Iced Tea.

Makes 30 quarts.

Ice tea mix.

0 calories per 1-1/4 tsp. see more...

• Is this just as good as regular brewed tea?1 Answers
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
I love this tea. I personally like sweet tea but when it comes sweetened, I feel like it’s too sweet for me. I like this because I can control the amount of sugar added
Angie N.
I love fresh brewed tea but when I'm in a pinch or on the run this is my go to. Same great flavor, just not freshly brewed through the pot. Also convenient when you don't want to make an entire pitcher of tea. I can find it easily at most stores and will continue to buy it.
Nita J.
This is my everyday go to drink. It helped me give up soda. I grew up drinking lipton iced tea . It was staple in our house as a kid & I continue that tradition today. I've tried other brands and they are awful and very bitter. Lipton is the only way to go.
Kaylin K.
For an instant mix, it wasn't terrible, but it doesn't compare to a cup of fresh brewed tea, whether hot or cold. Tastes a bit weak, and when you add more it ends up a bit too bitter. It's definitely worth a bit of extra time to make it fresh.
Christal P.
Poland, IN
We drink a lot of tea in our house. I always buy Lipton Unsweetened tea. I really enjoy the taste and the flavor is great.  It is very reasonably priced. I usually make a gallon a day so a bigger bottle would be great.
Melva V.
This is the only brand of ice tea i purchased for the past ten years . its great to just make one glass ot pitcher just add sugar and a squirt of fresh lemon juice and ice cubes and a thrist quencher it is. I have one a day.
Emily L.
Denver, CO
This product makes it so easy to make large batches of iced tea for the week. I love iced tea and it's easy to turn it into sweet tea by just mixing in a good amount of sugar.
Salvador O.
11890 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl.
This Lipton iced tea mix is so good when there's to much sun our there and you need to refresh,my mom and dad love to buy this cause my brother and i love this,sometimes we drink this more than water and THAT'S A FACT!
caitlyn b.
Newburgh, NY
such a refreshing tea that reminds me of summer and the beach. always fresh and light and doesnt leave me craving more. a little more expensive than other brands but worth it,
Crissy L.
I have been drinking this tea since I was a little. The taste is so refreashing and very very good. The coast is a little pricey, but my family loves thier tea. w
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
Is this just as good as regular brewed tea?