BY LIPTON

Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea is great tasting. Inspired by the tradition of Lipton Iced Tea, it's the perfect drink for your active lifestyle. see more...

Ariana P.
Plainfield, IL
This is ALWAYS in my house. It’s so refreshing and hydrating! I’ve been drinking this for about 3 years. I only like this brand/type of unsweetened tea. I don’t like other kinds.
Christina C.
I love not having to always make tea, being able to pick up some tea when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to make it us awesome. This is exactly how strong I make my Lipton tea at home!
Tahlia C.
It was so good! Not nearly as bitter as I find other teas. It tastes like real iced tea, not like the sugary crap you can buy from stores. It exceeded my expectations! I think it was fairly priced for the size as well, which is always a bonus. I'd definitely get it again!!
Salina B.
Phoenix, AZ
These tea is beyond good , I usually make my tea with the tea bag , it always comes out great and the taste is delicious! Always be my one go to tea never switch up ever! Highly recommended these to everyone!
Paulina G.
great size for families, easy to take to picnics or just family dinner, great packaging,the taste is great, i keep coming back to this tea just love it! affordable and great taste.
Sarah K.
This tea is really nice but I prefer the sweet and one because it's just taste that much better but if you like unsweetened tea better than sweet tea definitely go for this
Mackenzie S.
Lipton is my go to for iced tea. It has a great flavor and doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste like a lot of teas do. With summer coming up we will be going through a lot of it.
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
Lipton is my go to tea. I love the unsweetened because it is the most refreshing drink in the world. When we have company we have packets of artificial sweetener or sugar to suit their own palettes to accompany the tea.
Jordan R.
Trinity, FL
Their unsweetened tea is very good and it taste very natural compared to others. Lipton tea is always in my house and someone is always drinking unsweetened tea
Maria R.
Athens, AL
I have always like this brand of tea since I started drinking tea. To me, it's the perfect taste of tea. It's not to overwhelming and has a nice aroma to eat!!