Lipton® Unsweetened Decaffeinated Instant Tea uploaded by Amairany L.Lipton® Unsweetened Decaffeinated Instant Tea uploaded by Amairany L.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Unsweetened Decaffeinated Instant Tea, 3 oz: 100% tea Makes 30 quarts

Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
My husband and kids loove sweet tea! My husband is also very picky about his tea. This is the only tea that he drinks. I love that it is very easy and quick to make and you get a lot of product out of one jar. Great taste and great price!
Linda H.
Macomb, IL
I started drinking this about 5 years ago , when I started having heart problems. I wanted to try to keep my caffeine at a minimum. I could not tell the difference in the taste ! Some of my family members have even switched over to the decaffeinated .
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
This is so good. It has a subtle taste. I buy Lipton tea all the time. It is very affordable and comes with a lot of tea for you to make. It is definitely of good value. I would buy Lipton again anytime.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love my Lipton tea! It's perfect in the summer time. It's cheap and taste great! If I want to switch it up, I'll add Splenda for a low calorie sweet drink. I can drink it hot or cold. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite go to instant tea mix, year round but especially for the summertime. I like the ability to make as little or as much as I want to suit my taste. Refreshing and clean tasting.
Cassie Y.
Greensburg, KY
Tried this last week. I make a lot of freshly brewed tea but this was a quick and great tasting alternative. If I had not read the label I would have never known it was decaf. Love Lipton teas.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Love this tea I love the fact that it has a refreshing taste to it & it's very affordable I'm always drinking it at work on my lunch break definitely recommend it to tea fans out there !!! I enjoy
Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
This type of tea is an aquired taste I believe but it is extremely refreashing. Perfect if you like super strong tea or just a hint of tea!! When you add water the powder foams up. So you have to add water really slow or spoon out the foam!
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
It's ok wanted something quick didn't have time to brew any tea but i did like how quick it was to make. I wish it tasted more likes brewed. It's pretty affordable I would buy it again
Yvette B.
This is my go to tea if I don't feel like drinking water. It is flavorful and you can control how strong you make it so you have control of taste. Lipton's teas are always yummy!