Lipton®  Tropical Mango Liquid Ice Tea Mix

Lipton® Tropical Mango Liquid Ice Tea Mix

BY LIPTON #94 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Lipton’s expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mix with mango flavor to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. Our Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are made from real tea leaves and flavors from natural sources, so the taste is always delicious and satisfying.

Lipton iced tea liquid mix is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is the perfect combination of sweetness and mango heaven. So don’t just default to the usual with your meals or in the afternoon. Enjoy the sweet, mango filled flavor taste of Lipton Tropical Mango Iced Tea Liquid Mix. A brilliant taste for a brighter day!

Lipton Iced Tea Liquid Mixes are the easiest way to prepare delicious and refreshing iced tea in just seconds. Just squeeze a little or a lot to customize the perfect glass of iced tea to your taste.

At Lipton we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea liquid mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience. You will reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes iced tea a great choice.

Tea Concentrate, Water, Black Tea Powder, Glycerin, Cane Sugar, Malic Acid And Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Sucralose (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Carrot Juice (Color), Natural Flavor, Apple Juice Concentrate

• Someone gave me a peach tea liquid and it was tasteful bu...1 Answers
Lipton®  Tropical Mango Liquid Ice Tea Mix
Lipton® Tropical Mango Liquid Ice Tea Mix
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
This tea is so so good! If you're a fan of mango you'll love this product. Plus the honey helps fight colds and has plenty of health benefits! It's a win win situation. It's a bit on the sweeter side so if you're more of a unsweetened tea fan I wouldn't recommend this for you personally. But overall the tiny bottle is convenient and delicious!
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
This liquid iced tea mix exceeded my expectations I live in a house that is full of mango lovers so this was great for everyone and it's very convenient all you need is a pitcher full of water and a lot of ice
Amber N.
This product gives you the same great taste of a home brewed tea without the brewing. It's perfect for on the go and all you need is the mini squeeze bottle and a water bottle. So good. Would recommend
Jackie R.
Whiteville, NC
It tastes great! It is very easy to make and the flavor is just right. There is really no way to make it wrong. All u have to do is add the right amount of sugar that you want.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't drink soda any more, I drink lots of tea though. lots and lots of tea. when I gave up soda I gave up coffee too. so Lipton is a state as far as hot tea then u discovered the liquid tea mix that was portable and was super excited I could just add it to water and go!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This mix has a decent taste but it's also so relevant to me that it's incredibly fake when I'm drinking it. This is a good idea for a product, but it's just not for me. I would rather take the time to make a cup of tea instead of using this.
Becca S.
Louisville, KY
I'm a fan of anything that's easy to take on-the-go and Lipton Tea &a Honey liquid iced tea mix fits that description to a T. It's easily found at your local Kroger and isn't outrageously priced like some other mixers I've tried. Five stars for sure!
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Usually I like to make my own tea from scratch, but when I don't have time, this is what I make. I like the sweater flavors and it's wonderful when you have a cold.
Esate T.
Lipton is amazing. This is quality drink y'all. Should really try it.good for old people really is perfect on a cold night. And packaging is so satisfying when you open it.
Madison R.
Pound, VA
This is an awesome product! It tastes exactly like the mango tea fro mm Cheddar's casual cafe! It mixes well with drinks and gives you such an easy ability to add just the right amount of flavor to your drink.
Michelle G.
Orlando, FL
Someone gave me a peach tea liquid and it was tasteful but towards the end it had a horrible aftertaste , does this also have an after taste ?