BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Specially blended for iced tea

Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
Always go with Lipton tea. The best tea to brew in the house. We are in the south so tea is a must have in the Ouse at all times and this is the brand we use. Always have a pitcher of some kind of Lipton tea!!
Anna L.
Dawsonville, GA
Always get these when I’m making my sweet tea. Will probably never use another product cause this one gets the job done so easily. Good value, lasts for about 2-4 weeks for my family, would recommend!!
Amanda G.
Bakersfield
This is the best tea I've ever had. It's sweet with no sugar. It makes me happy and satisfied, without having to eat a thing. I only wish it was just the tea bag, I'm not a fan of the string and paper tabs
Nowshin A.
San Diego, CA
I've been a lipton customer for more than a decade and they've done well in producing consistently good and affordable tea. I usually don't try Iced tea but I did because it's lipton, and it was pretty tasty! I still think I prefer my regular black tea (also Lipton), but keeping some of this in the house for guests might be a good idea.
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
Always have a box of this love to make my own tea it’s quick and tasty and I keep it plain so I can have something other then plain water to drink during the day. Try it!
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
My favorite is the yellow tea... the taste and price is good, I make my own ice tea this this... i put some “stevia” Ice and lemon... and is perfect for summer days and super healthy
Kerry L.
New York
I love to make iced tea especially in the summer.  Liptons Tropical Iced tea bags are easy and convenient to use.  They are a lot more affordable than buying a brand name bottle of iced tea.  They are easy to use too!  I would most definitely buy these again
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
The taste is decent but it is basic tasting but I like it. It did meet my expectations. It is somewhat affordable, not too expensive. I think it could be healthy depending. On how you make it. I recommend others to at least try it and see how they like it.
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
i always use this brand and i love that they made gallon sized bags now it takes all the guessing out about how many bags to use so now i can tell my daughter to make tea without having to tell her step by step how to do it anymore lol
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Best tea I’ve ever used in my iced tea maker. It has such a perfect taste and it is so affordable. It is very easy to prepare, especially in an iced tea maker. I use this all the time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.