BY LIPTON

• Is the suppose to be stuff flaoting in the new tropical tea?1 Answers
Andy A.
el te lipton tiene diferentes sabores, el te de limon es el que mas me gusta ya que no tiene un sabor tan dulce.
Se que esta marca tiene mas presentaciones y que algunas tomandolo regularmente ayudan a estar mas saludables ya que el te verde desintoxica el cuerpo.
Austin S.
greensboro
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
PJ D.
This is a full body tea and is very flavorful. It tastes like it came from a restaurant. It is a great tea for the summer. It's affordable and easy to find in lost grocery stores
Emely T.
Great tropical flavor. Not too earthy or leafy. I like to Serve poured over ice. Great value. Can be found at Target or grocery stores. I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase in the future.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I decided to give this tea a try because I like the peach and mango teas from Lipton. It tastes really good and I would definitely recommend it if you like the peach or mango tea.
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Edith N.
Lipton Tea is one of my favorites! They’re rich in flavor without being too sugary or fake-tasting. However, my only complaint is that these drinks are pretty addictive! It’s hard to stop drinking them once you start. AND once you stop drinking them after having them for awhile, it’s a possibility you can gain weight. Some kind of chemical in the green tea helps you lose weight, but once you stop drinking it, you gain it back. Not recommended for dieting!
Pavan R.
Denver
I am a tea lover especially during summers I love to have iced teas it feels refreshing & fresh. Best to have this ice tea chilled. I have been having this ice tea since childhood & have always liked it. I will definitely recommend this.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
If it’s a hot day I’d say you get your self one of these babies cause they hydrate you and it also has a really good taste ! Usually I wouldn’t drink iced teas but this is delicious. I would buy again !
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🖤
Is the suppose to be stuff flaoting in the new tropical tea?