BY LIPTON #43 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Lipton® To Go Green Tea Iced Tea Mix Mandarin & mango Flavor.
With other natural flavor.
Tea goodness
Naturally contains tea flavonoids*.
0 calories sugar free.
Per 8 fl oz serving.
Made with real tea. see more...

Valerie S.
These to go's are nifty. I toss them in my gym bag, my work bag and my son's lunch bag along with a bottled water. Just because the package is little, does.t mean the taste is! Sometimes we get fancy at home and add fruit. On occasion I get lucky and find these at the 99cent store. I will continue to use this product for convenience and taste.
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love Lipton to go packs they are so convenient and small that they can fit in in a bag or even your pocket they taste amazing and it's a healthier choice than drinking soda I would totally recommend this to everyone
Carmen I.
New York , NY
It taste so amazing the best part it literally fits anywhere even in your back pocket. I find it to be the best on the go product. When I was pregnant I had to strop drinking soda and water to be was so plan so I purchase this item it gave it flavor and help me cut down tremendously on soda
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love lipton. They are a staple brand every household knows. I use these at work to get some flavor in my water. It's sugar free but just sweet enough to still be delicious and refreshing. I love this particular flavor.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
These are a must have for your desk at work! When you want a change up from drinking water you can get a refreshing drink at a fraction of the cost of a premise bottle. For me the taste is much stronger than the premixed drinks. Yes, I will be purchasing again! I also carry some in my purse.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
These are so yummy and convenient to use. I always keep them in my purse so I can use them when I'm out and about or at work. I like that they are sweet, without being overly sweet. I can't tell you the number of people I have recommended them to. Not just this flavor, but every flavor.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
These taste really good for a sugar free product and it's nice to have something for on the go. The flavor is great and fruity and it's a nice alternative to just drinking plain water or to drinking something full of sugar. Definitely recommend if you can handle sugar free items.
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
I am not a fan. Here is the thing, I would rather brew my own tea and chill it later than drink powdered mix. It doesn't taste real, it's too sweet, the flavors just aren't quite right, and it's just not good to me. Some people may enjoy it for the convenience, but personally I would rather be inconvenienced than drink this stuff. Nope.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I've been using these for years and I love them; the flavor is great; sweet but not too strong. Only thing I dislike is sometimes they don't mix with the water all the way and a thick brown residue sits on top for a little bit, it eventually dissolves though and tastes great.
Danielle G.
orleans, MA
This is a great go to to grab when you are running out of the house. I also like to keep them in my car or purse. These packets have a very yummy flavor and I make sure I always have a box of them in my house. I highly recommend trying these is you are a fan of sweet tea!
Megan K.
Is this nasty? I want to get it, but I'm scared this will taste awful