BY LIPTON #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

The Lipton Green Tea To Go Mandarin Mango Sugar Free Iced Tea Mix packs have a clean, refreshing taste plus the goodness of green tea. Each serving has 80mg of flavonoids that act as antioxidants. This green tea iced tea mix blends the flavors of mandarin orange and tropical mango. It is sugar-free and comes in a package of 10 individually wrapped servings to quench your thirst on the go.

Stephanie A.
I absolutely love Lipton to go packs they are so convenient and small that they can fit in in a bag or even your pocket they taste amazing and it's a healthier choice than drinking soda I would totally recommend this to everyone
Carmen I.
New York , NY
It taste so amazing the best part it literally fits anywhere even in your back pocket. I find it to be the best on the go product. When I was pregnant I had to strop drinking soda and water to be was so plan so I purchase this item it gave it flavor and help me cut down tremendously on soda
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
These are a must have for your desk at work! When you want a change up from drinking water you can get a refreshing drink at a fraction of the cost of a premise bottle. For me the taste is much stronger than the premixed drinks. Yes, I will be purchasing again! I also carry some in my purse.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love lipton. They are a staple brand every household knows. I use these at work to get some flavor in my water. It's sugar free but just sweet enough to still be delicious and refreshing. I love this particular flavor.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
These are so yummy and convenient to use. I always keep them in my purse so I can use them when I'm out and about or at work. I like that they are sweet, without being overly sweet. I can't tell you the number of people I have recommended them to. Not just this flavor, but every flavor.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
These taste really good for a sugar free product and it's nice to have something for on the go. The flavor is great and fruity and it's a nice alternative to just drinking plain water or to drinking something full of sugar. Definitely recommend if you can handle sugar free items.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan. Here is the thing, I would rather brew my own tea and chill it later than drink powdered mix. It doesn't taste real, it's too sweet, the flavors just aren't quite right, and it's just not good to me. Some people may enjoy it for the convenience, but personally I would rather be inconvenienced than drink this stuff. Nope.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I've been using these for years and I love them; the flavor is great; sweet but not too strong. Only thing I dislike is sometimes they don't mix with the water all the way and a thick brown residue sits on top for a little bit, it eventually dissolves though and tastes great.
Jazmin C.
Like the taste great smell not expensive i like the fact tht its ready to go wen u r just one pop it in a bottle of water and shake it nd its ready to drink true to its packaging flavors i always have this at home will be open to try new flavors they come up with!
Breez S.
Arvada, CO
I am not a coffee person, but i am DEFINITELY a tea person! Lipton singles are great for on the go and so cheap! I am usually a bit wary about sugar free drinks - especially when they are supposed to be sweet but i love this! I keep a box in my desk drawer, always!
Megan K.
Is this nasty? I want to get it, but I'm scared this will taste awful