BY LIPTON

Lipton® To Go Green Tea Citrus Sugar Free Iced Tea Mix.
Natural flavor.
0 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Made with real tea.
Naturally protective AOX™ Antioxidants™.
Drink Smart™.
80mg protective antioxidants per serving see back for details.
10 packets.

Alice W.
Love this product hot or cold mixed with fruit and ice in the summer for a refreshing change or hot with a slice of lemon in the middle of winter helps with colds as well.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Wonderful product. Great taste and not too sweet. I have tried most flavors and the citrus is my favorite.
Best in bottled water as it mixes better when shaken than when stirred. I use it with 19oz. bottles and drink some of the water before adding the mix (down to the top of the paper label). Since drinking the green tea on a daily basis, I have seen a great improvement in my fingernails from short, weak, splitting, and brittle to long and strong!
Cindy H.
These little pods are so convenient and great for on the go! The green tea with citrus is perfectly refreshing.y only qualm is that depending on the size of your water bottle it could be just right, diluted, or waaaaay too concentrated. But I guess that is just a trade off for convenience!
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
Instead of stopping at the store to buy soda or overpriced water for my long car ride I bought these to go in my filtered water bottle. I didn't add any sweetener so it was pretty bland tasting but I enjoy drinking green tea but it's hard to make iced green tea on the road... luckily KFC was kind enough to give me some honey packets - no charge - so that really added to the taste.
Dakota R.
Milledgeville, GA
I'm more health-conscious than I used to he so I've been looking for on-the-go healthy drinks, but they seem so hard to find! The on-the-go green tea left a good taste in my mouth and didn't take too much out of my wallet! While it doesn't taste exactly like a fresh brewed cup of tea, I'd definitely recommend this mix for anyone with a busy lifestyle and a taste for green tea!
Alana S.
Glen Spey, NY
Not one of my favorite teas. The flavor tastes really strange. I typically find it difficult to finish a whole glass of this flavor. All other Lipton teas usually taste great, but this one isn't for me. I probably won't buy this flavor again and just stick with regular green tea. I think it's the citrus flavoring that throws it off.
Jess M.
I didn't really like these. The thought is good in that it is convenient and portable but it seems like or at least tastes like it is full of sugar or sugar substitute. I'm not sure of the ingredients because I don't have them anymore but it's not a very good taste! I would rather make my own tea ahead of time and then store it and bring it with me later.
Emily L.
North adams, MA
This is one of my STAPLES. Usually plain water is fine with me, but sometimes I just need a little extra something to keep my motivated to be hydrated. I keep a packet in my purse so I always have one with me. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and definitely something I keep an eye out for when I grocery shop.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Super easy to carry along with you on the go. I keep these as a staple in my bag along with a bottle of water. Even if you dont have =water these are easily mixed in a cup of water. They dissolve fully with cool water. The flavors are great, however they do have a lot of sugar.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I enjoy Diet green tea citrus , it has a pleasant flavor and these on the go packets are easy to throw in your bag and use when you want to flavor a water when you are out and about. I would purchase them again because it's just really convenient having one of these little packets on hand versus being tempted to buy a soda
Stephanie R.