BY LIPTON

20 tea bags per box 1 box per order see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I love drinking tea and I thought it would be nice to have a different flavor for more variety. I liked the peach mango idea, and when I brewed the tea it smelled wonderful in my whole kitchen. The taste is almost exactly like the Lipton bottled ice tea, just without the sweetness of the sugar. It's an okay taste, not my favorite type of hot tea to drink though. I definitely love the pyramid shaped tea bags it comes in, pretty nice.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
This is a great tea. It tastes great and goes great with fresher eats (like fruit, salads and other sorts of produce). I just bought this and I am planning on repurchasing.
Allison C.
Allison C.
To calm anxieties and relax your mind. This one is the best one, and with out any sugar.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is the best bagged tea I have found so far, the packaging was bright, informative, and stood out. I make sun tea with this and add the ice to it and my kids love it, this is a tea I buy a lot and will keep buying for my kids.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Austin, TX
This tea is amazing !!! Peach tea has always been a favorite of mine since I was a young child and now with the addition of mango in it, it got even better ! I love his brand and will continue purchasing it.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Lipton's Peach Mango tea is really delicious. It tastes good both hot and cold. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a tea with a different taste.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Cambira
Cha é uma ótima substituição para pessoas que querem parar de beber refrigerante. Além de ser saudável e nutritivo. Existe muitas variedades de sabores
Matilda M.
Matilda M.
Actually I don't really like tea, but this is actually really good. I feel like teas doesn't taste anything buy this actually does!
maaci H.
maaci H.
ney
I have always been addicted I swear addicted to pop But when I switch to peach mango tea pop goes right out the window with out a second thought!!
Basant M.
Basant M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite drink I love it sooo much I love the packaging and the tast and everything it refresh ur soul lol