BY LIPTON

20 tea bags per box 1 box per order see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I love drinking tea and I thought it would be nice to have a different flavor for more variety. I liked the peach mango idea, and when I brewed the tea it smelled wonderful in my whole kitchen. The taste is almost exactly like the Lipton bottled ice tea, just without the sweetness of the sugar. It's an okay taste, not my favorite type of hot tea to drink though. I definitely love the pyramid shaped tea bags it comes in, pretty nice.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
These are the best tea bags ever! The pyramid design makes them really easy to brew and are fancy looking as well. My favorite flavor is peach mango and it is SO GOOD. I can get about 3 cups with just one bag, which is great that it can last longer than using a bag every cup. I recommend these products to everyone.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is the best bagged tea I have found so far, the packaging was bright, informative, and stood out. I make sun tea with this and add the ice to it and my kids love it, this is a tea I buy a lot and will keep buying for my kids.
Maria Q.
Austin, TX
This tea is amazing !!! Peach tea has always been a favorite of mine since I was a young child and now with the addition of mango in it, it got even better ! I love his brand and will continue purchasing it.
Maria R.
I am not a huge fan of flavored teas at all. I normally use the regular lipton black tea bags and make Sun Tea with it. But one day I thought it would be a good idea to add some of this peach mango flavored tea with the regular bags and give it a try. It was pretty good!!! Good summertime drink and with a splash of vodka - - well - - that was good too lol.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
This is a great tea. It tastes great and goes great with fresher eats (like fruit, salads and other sorts of produce). I just bought this and I am planning on repurchasing.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Lipton's Peach Mango tea is really delicious. It tastes good both hot and cold. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a tea with a different taste.
Caroline B.
Cambira
Cha é uma ótima substituição para pessoas que querem parar de beber refrigerante. Além de ser saudável e nutritivo. Existe muitas variedades de sabores
LaWilliam Z.
Marrero, LA
Easy to use. The taste is delicious and the smell of the peach and mango is amazing. Lipton Tea never disappoint when it comes to quality and taste.
maaci H.
ney
I have always been addicted I swear addicted to pop But when I switch to peach mango tea pop goes right out the window with out a second thought!!