BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton®Pyramid Peach Mango Is made from a blend of high grown teas,  peach, apricot & mango puree . The mango & peach aroma and delicious flavour will soon be your favourite refreshment. This tea has a bright red-golden hue when infused and is ideal to drink without milk or sugar

• Do you taste the peach or the mango more?2 Answers
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
This tea Is really good and I kind of find it healthy and it’s met my expectations it has nice packaging I mean it just looks like a normal tea box the flavor is awesome and I think I would recommend this to other people to try
Andrea B.
Mountain Home
Here’s an honest review from a tea drinking junky...😗*inhale* 🌬*exhale* GO OUT AND BUY THIS TEA RIGHT NOW! It’s the perfect tea, with the perfect amount of fruit flavor! ☕️🍉🍒🍊🍑🍑🥝🥥 Tea Sis! ☕️☕️☕️
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
I love the taste of Lipton peach tea it tastes really good it actually tastes like peed and asked you can actually say that mango it's really refreshing I prefer my tea cold
Brittany B.
USA
I had a free coupon to try one of these teas in a bottle and I honestly didn't care much for it but I'm not a huge tea drinker either and if I do drink tea it has to be sweet. How ever my 5 year old son absolutely loved this tea he drank the whole bottle by himself in less than an hour.
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
I love drinking tea and I thought it would be nice to have a different flavor for more variety. I liked the peach mango idea, and when I brewed the tea it smelled wonderful in my whole kitchen. The taste is almost exactly like the Lipton bottled ice tea, just without the sweetness of the sugar. It's an okay taste, not my favorite type of hot tea to drink though. I definitely love the pyramid shaped tea bags it comes in, pretty nice.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
These are the best tea bags ever! The pyramid design makes them really easy to brew and are fancy looking as well. My favorite flavor is peach mango and it is SO GOOD. I can get about 3 cups with just one bag, which is great that it can last longer than using a bag every cup. I recommend these products to everyone.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is the best bagged tea I have found so far, the packaging was bright, informative, and stood out. I make sun tea with this and add the ice to it and my kids love it, this is a tea I buy a lot and will keep buying for my kids.
Maria R.
I am not a huge fan of flavored teas at all. I normally use the regular lipton black tea bags and make Sun Tea with it. But one day I thought it would be a good idea to add some of this peach mango flavored tea with the regular bags and give it a try. It was pretty good!!! Good summertime drink and with a splash of vodka - - well - - that was good too lol.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Having given up carbonated drink products almost three years ago, I have become a connoisseur of iced tea. These tea bags make a great mild flavor peach tea plus the health benefits of green tea.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
This is a great tea. It tastes great and goes great with fresher eats (like fruit, salads and other sorts of produce). I just bought this and I am planning on repurchasing.
Kat J.
Do you taste the peach or the mango more?

back