BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment Is Here! Lipton&Reg; Tea &Amp; Honey Is A Low Calorie Iced Tea Mix You Can Feel Good About Simply Because It Is Made With Real Ingredients: Sweetened With Honey Made From Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 To Go Ice Tea Mix Packets With 5 Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving And No Aspartame - You Know It Tastes Good! Flavor With Other Natural Flavor Tea Goodness - Contains Tea Flavonoids For Good Nutrition Eat A Variety Of Nutrient-Dense Foods And Beverages Within Your Calorie Needs. Lipton&Reg; Tea &Amp; Honey Is Made From Real Tea Leaves And Contains 60Mg Tea Flavonoids Per 8 Fl Oz Serving. 10-0.13 Oz (3.6G) Packets ~ Net Wt. 1.3 Oz (36G) 1-888-Liptont ‡Usda Database For The Flavonoid Content Of Selected Foods, Release 2.1 (2007) see more...

Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite flavor. It's very refreshing. Not too sweet love the on the go packaging. I don't like hot tea so this easy on the go cold version is perfect. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes green tea.
Valerie N.
Rindge, NH
YES! This stuff is amazing, tastes so good and really refreshing. I would highly recommend it. The packing is super convenient and it's the best I have tried.
Hannah S.
San Antonio, TX
DELICOUS! This is by far one of my favorite teas, and I love tea :P I do recommend trying this tea which should be available at your local grocery store.
Mayra M.
Torrance, CA
Love this tea it's very refreshing and easy to have when you're on the go. Has a great fruit taste. Highly recommended it !
Carmen D.
Heflin
I love strawberry acai period. This tea especially makes me really wide awake and ready to take on the day ahead !
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I love iced tea but I was not a fan of this powder that you add to water. It tastes extremely unnatural and overly sweet. I think it should also be noted that I am not a fan of very sweet drinks, so my opinion may not reflect on how others enjoy this product! I myself wouldn't buy it again.
Anna B.
These packets are great for on the go and to throw in a lunch box or purse. The flavors are well mixed and delicious. These are packaged nice and are really affordable. I have bought these several times and will continue to buy these.
sydnee l.
i love this tea so much. it tastes so good and i have repurchased it multiple times. i recommend this product to everybody that likes tea. i love the fruity flavor because it add a perfect splash of taste to the tea.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I found these on markdown and for the price they are great! The flavor was great, but it was also good diluted, and went along way. One thing I thought was nice was that it was decaf, which so many similar products on the market are not.
Courtney C.
Manchester , KY
Love love love. The flavor is amazing and perfect for decaf lovers like myself. Great for busy bees who are always on the go and don't want to spend $10 every time we want a tea.