Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Packets, Decaf Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea 10 ea (Pack of 2)

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey Made from Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jailin M.
la romana
#Lipton te helado, Va vien con todo, es facil de preparar solo agregas agua y ya esta listo, para esos dias calurosos CoolTea
Marissa B.
San Antonio , TX
Very good product , perfect for when you just do not want to drink just simply water .
Alee T.
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job of making tummy's happy perfectly!!!!!!!!!
Jessica S.
buckeye, AZ
These are awesome , especially when you are on the go! Just dump them in a water bottle, shake, and you have tea.
Holly M.
Huntingdon
I love these to go packets. I can keep them in my car or my purse and have iced tea at anytime for the price of a bottle of water!
Brianna L.
Crum
these are taste amazing !! maybe even better then Arizona !! it's like a piece of heaven fell from above and into your mouth. I definitely recommend . I put a little bit of sugar in mine to sweeten it up more and omg it's amazing!!
aimee c.
This ice tea is good but I wish it was just a little bit sweeter. I like all the liston teas there has not been one I haven't tried that I did not like
Alison W.
Orange, CA
These are great for the person on the go and an absolute must in our household. Quick, easy, and mess free, but with the same great taste.
Diego G.
Lipton Ice Tea is the leading ice tea brand providing tasty and refreshing drinks, i think is the only im going to drink this summer
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
I love these packets because i can just throw them in a water bottle and go. it went beyond my expectations. i dont think they could make this drink any better. it blows all the alternatives out of the water. i would buy again for sure. i recommend to everyone!