Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Packets, Decaf Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea 10 ea (Pack of 2)

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey Made from Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katy G.
Myerstown
Very good. Recommend it to others. The taste is really good. Not bad with the pricing, affordable. One of the better brands.
Diane V.
This tea is good I was just not a fan of the strawberry. Tried it once and couldn't get myself to finish it didn't like the aftertaste.
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
So delicious! There’s not too much additives and sweetness in here that’ll make you lose the tea taste.
Heinje L.
Baguio City
I love sweet tea and lipton is one of my favorite tea brands. I am just obsessed with theier juice drinks like this and all their tea bag flavors
Rabia S.
This is a good green tea to drink and has a very good aroma to it. I love the taste of it too. It is pretty affordable so I encourage you to tr it out at least once. I would also love it if it came in my voxbox!
Jailin M.
la romana
#Lipton te helado, Va vien con todo, es facil de preparar solo agregas agua y ya esta listo, para esos dias calurosos CoolTea
Marissa B.
San Antonio , TX
Very good product , perfect for when you just do not want to drink just simply water .
Alee T.
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job of making tummy's happy perfectly!!!!!!!!!
Jessica S.
buckeye, AZ
These are awesome , especially when you are on the go! Just dump them in a water bottle, shake, and you have tea.
Holly M.
Huntingdon
I love these to go packets. I can keep them in my car or my purse and have iced tea at anytime for the price of a bottle of water!