Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Packets, Decaf Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea 10 ea (Pack of 2)

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey Made from Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke D.
Crumpton, MD
Great tea, great taste. I love this tea and I will continue to buy it forever. It has just the right flavor and great packaging.
Cristal C.
They are ok. I had higher hopes for these specially them being Limpton and all. But the flavor failed my expectation yet its not bad.
Eucary N.
The best brand of tea for me and my family. Every week we buy this tea, we just love it a lot
Vanessa S.
Chattanooga
the best tea the best flavor, texture, not change it for anything, I love it, easy to do it.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
The lipton tea have a nice flavor, I usually buy it when I want to reduce the level of sugar (in
comparison with Coca Cola or brands like that).
I recomend it and I like the idea of
sell it on envelopes
Yuliana A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Very handy and convenient when you're on the go. Not my favorite flavored green tea, it's not bad but definitely not the best in the market. It's priced very well and it's easy to find at most major supermarkets
Nidiyah C.
This I would buy it is good really good I would buy this again and any other ones they make
Kaitlyn C.
This is the best! Has the perfect amount of sweetness! And the strawberry adds the perfect touch of flavor!
Diana M.
Lipton tea is one of the best teas you can get in a store. You can drink it hot or cold, and it still tastes terrific. As a student, it is very dangerous for me to be on the go with hot tea, but with the option of cold tea I can be in a hurry without worries!
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
This was very yummy and useful for being on the go, I always get these while grocery shopping. I just wish there was a little more rather than just two that would be great! I would differently get again though!