Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Packets, Decaf Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea 10 ea (Pack of 2)

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey Made from Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alee T.
Alee T.
I love this product!!! I recommend this to everyone! It does it's job of making tummy's happy perfectly!!!!!!!!!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
These are great for the person on the go and an absolute must in our household. Quick, easy, and mess free, but with the same great taste.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Huntingdon
I love these to go packets. I can keep them in my car or my purse and have iced tea at anytime for the price of a bottle of water!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buckeye, AZ
These are awesome , especially when you are on the go! Just dump them in a water bottle, shake, and you have tea.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
San Antonio , TX
Very good product , perfect for when you just do not want to drink just simply water .
Zyla M.
Zyla M.
Midland, TX
This was very yummy and useful for being on the go, I always get these while grocery shopping. I just wish there was a little more rather than just two that would be great! I would differently get again though!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Lipton tea is one of the best teas you can get in a store. You can drink it hot or cold, and it still tastes terrific. As a student, it is very dangerous for me to be on the go with hot tea, but with the option of cold tea I can be in a hurry without worries!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
This is the best! Has the perfect amount of sweetness! And the strawberry adds the perfect touch of flavor!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Omaha, NE
I don't drink anything els I love Lipton tea I grew up on it and for to me it last longer
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Muy rico y es ideal para refrescar una tarde calurosa, sus sabores variados me encantan!!