Lipton Tea & Honey To-Go Packets, Decaf Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea 10 ea (Pack of 2)

BY LIPTON

Delicious Tea Refreshment is Here! Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with Honey Made from Real Tea Leaves Real Fruit Flavors 10 to Go Ice Tea Mix Packets... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Manchester, NH
I really enjoy these green tea packets. I most recently had to cut out caffiene, so these tasty drinks were my alternative to soda. They are healthy and packed with antioxidants. Its a great way to get your daily dose of water as well! They are very refreshing and I love taking them to the beach on a hot day.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas
i absolutely love this brand of tea i always buy it it is really good and affordable anyone can buy it, it taste really good as well one of my favorites is green tea i drink it all the time sometimes ill even add ice to make it iced tea, 10/10 would recommend to others
Allison C.
Allison C.
I like the to go packets because I'm always on the go. And sometimes, I just don't want water. These are small and portable and tasty!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Crumpton, MD
Great tea, great taste. I love this tea and I will continue to buy it forever. It has just the right flavor and great packaging.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Eagle Pass, TX
So good but better yet on the go no need to measure just pore in the water bottle the exact amount.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
This I would buy it is good really good I would buy this again and any other ones they make
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Crum
these are taste amazing !! maybe even better then Arizona !! it's like a piece of heaven fell from above and into your mouth. I definitely recommend . I put a little bit of sugar in mine to sweeten it up more and omg it's amazing!!
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
I love these packets because i can just throw them in a water bottle and go. it went beyond my expectations. i dont think they could make this drink any better. it blows all the alternatives out of the water. i would buy again for sure. i recommend to everyone!
Diego G.
Diego G.
Lipton Ice Tea is the leading ice tea brand providing tasty and refreshing drinks, i think is the only im going to drink this summer
aimee c.
aimee c.
This ice tea is good but I wish it was just a little bit sweeter. I like all the liston teas there has not been one I haven't tried that I did not like