BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipton Tea & Honey--peach apricot will delight you with the refreshing taste of peach and apricot flavors and honey.

• Is this in seattle ? 2 Answers
  • I have never seen this in stores, but would love to try i...2 Answers
  • "Love the honey flavor, much better than fake sugar additives. " in 1 review
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Tea has some advantages:
1) A pleasant tart taste. Good thirst quencher.
2) Discharges excess water from the body, an easy diuretic.
3) Improves the complexion.
4) Promotes weight loss! Yes, yes, when you drink 2-3 cups a day, the next day the weight is less by half a kilogram so it can, due to the diuretic effect, but I like it.
5) Reduces appetite. In general, if you want to eat, drink a cup of tea Lipton Linea with a spoonful of honey and this will be enough, especially good to do so in the evenings.
6) Helps with a headache. To drink this tea about how to go for a walk, if you have a little headache, then it passes.
And yet, the tea is strong and it is possible to brew 1 sachet for 2 cups at once!
The price for such a fine tea is quite reasonable, I would pay more, but now there are few where to find it on sale, which is very distressing!
I highly recommend everything, and it is tasty and useful!
Valerie E.
Absolutely delicious! On a recent trip to Target, I saw these and knew I had to try it! I love Lipton teas, and love to try any new flavors they come out with. The taste was refreshing and bold, and it happens to be my new favorite drink from Lipton. I love that they are both affordable and that they can be found at most places like Target and Walmart. With Summer almost here, I'll be reaching for these to quench my thirst. I highly recommend this product to both family and friends, and tea lovers who love great tasting teas.
Daniela M.
Even though I really do like Lipton and all the different flavors it has, I normally preferred Nestea over any other brand, but... the honey peach and apricot flavor is simply DE-LI-CIOUS! I'm obcess with it, is sweet, super refreshing and there's no bad aftertaste. There's no other ice tea I would prefer over this one, and only this one.
Vernae H.
I don't typically add honey to my tea, but I had to try it. For me, it was too sweet and the wrong flavor. But in general, it was still very tasty tea. if you prefer honey to syrup and Equal to Splenda, this will ween you off Equal. There's no artificial sweetener added - just plain old natural honey. And it smells divine, like you know you're doing something smart for your body.
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
my new addiction..! I decided to give this product a try because I love tea
I was blown away, This WONT dehydrate you, They don't have that nasty after taste that others Plus I feel good while drinking them.
If you are trying to cut back on soda this is your answer!
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
For some reason, I find the bottled teas not as great as the tubs of powder where you mix it yourself. But I'm guessing that I do like my Lipton teas stronger than usual. Lipton is still my favorite tea brand as i have been drinking it since I was a little girl! There is just a great balance of sweet and tart!
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually get these in the green tea and citrus flavor but this one is good as well I love grabbing one on my way out the door from the fridge and they don't have that weird bottled tea after taste
The downside though is they do have a lot of sugar but they do have diet options as well
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
If you want something not quite as bad for you as soda but a little more taste than water, this is great. The taste is light but just enough sweetness and flavor that it's not underwhelming. I love tea and I love honey. This is a perfect go to for me when I'm on the go and don't want to stop for soda.
Rubi C.
kinston , NC
This tea is the best thing ever!!! The flavor is just so refreshing. It has a great taste. I'd say it's affordable because I can afford it. I don't buy it alot though because I drink more water then other beverages. But it's my to go drink when I want some refreshing tea.
Kelli S.
Wingate, NC
Yum! My boyfriend hates  my obsession with sweet tea/soda and encourages me to drink water. Lipton green and white teas are a great compromise. I get a yummy, flavorful drink and he doesn't have to worry about my teeth and internal organs decaying.
Ashley C.
I have never seen this in stores, but would love to try it! Does anyone know if this is only available in certain states or stores? I live in Michigan.
angey m.