Lipton® Tea & Honey Peach Apricot Iced Tea
Lipton Tea & Honey--peach apricot will delight you with the refreshing taste of peach and apricot flavors and honey.see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "Love the honey flavor, much better than fake sugar additives. " in 1 review
1) A pleasant tart taste. Good thirst quencher.
2) Discharges excess water from the body, an easy diuretic.
3) Improves the complexion.
4) Promotes weight loss! Yes, yes, when you drink 2-3 cups a day, the next day the weight is less by half a kilogram so it can, due to the diuretic effect, but I like it.
5) Reduces appetite. In general, if you want to eat, drink a cup of tea Lipton Linea with a spoonful of honey and this will be enough, especially good to do so in the evenings.
6) Helps with a headache. To drink this tea about how to go for a walk, if you have a little headache, then it passes.
And yet, the tea is strong and it is possible to brew 1 sachet for 2 cups at once!
The price for such a fine tea is quite reasonable, I would pay more, but now there are few where to find it on sale, which is very distressing!
I highly recommend everything, and it is tasty and useful!
I was blown away, This WONT dehydrate you, They don't have that nasty after taste that others Plus I feel good while drinking them.
If you are trying to cut back on soda this is your answer!
The downside though is they do have a lot of sugar but they do have diet options as well