Lipton Tea & Honey Mix Pitcher Packets, Iced Green Tea Blackberry Pomegranate, 5 ea

BY LIPTON

New! 2 Quart Pitcher Packets Made from Real Tea Leaves Infused with Blackberry Pomegranate Flavors 1 Sweetened with Honey 4 Only 5 Calories per 8 fl oz Serving 3 The Perfect Accompaniment for Your Mealtime Lipton Tea Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea Pitcher Packets 5 - 0.57 oz Packets ~ Net Wt 2.8 oz see more...

Alana S.
Honolulu, HI
I personally find that drinking tea during the day and before bed is quite calming. Lipton has always been one of my go to tea brands, I love drinking warm tea before bed to help cleanse and detoxify my body, I find that many teas have beneficial properties for our health which I find absolutely amazing!
Elida S.
Alright so in the south the summers get super hot and tea is always the answer to any day!! But when I don't feel like making tea, I get these! They're really good and very refreshing!! I love these packets and I would totally recommend them!ā¤ļø
Carson C.
Richmond, VA
This tea is amazing! My father and i use it to make yummy sweet tea and it tastes so good. I love sweet tea and i have sweet tea all the time but none compares to this tea. I recommend this bevrage to any tea lover like me.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is so yummy. I prefer cold tea so I brew a few singles to make a larger amount and chill it in the fridge. The sweetness doesn't overpower the original tea flavor either. Good for a sore throats when you still wanna have something tasty.
Darian C.
Helena
I love this stuff! I don't drink soda normally and his hits the spot when I need it most!! Great taste great variety!! I alway makes sure I have some in the house!
Sophia A.
I am only given a rating of 3 stars because the granules were clumped together in several packets. The flavor is great and having green tea is very healthy. The packets should be easier to open up. I had to cut the top of each packet because it was too difficult to rip the packets open. These packets really makes water taste great.
Liliana S.
Beaumont, TX
I love the flavors, and it just has the perfect amount of sugar! I love to enjoy me tea cold, so just add a lot of ice cubs and you won't even feel the Texas heat šŸ”„
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
So yummy! This is a perfect summertime tea! The packaging is nice and the tea bags keep fresh. Very affordable and you wouldn't know. It has a great fresh flavor! I would buy this again and I would recommend to others
Sparkle S.
I actually didn't too much care for this tea. It wasn't as tasty as I expected it to be. Maybe if I'd bought a different flavor. I never did repurchase
Jade E.
Best tea , really enjoy the honey taste mixture . Also really enjoy black tea as well ,. So the mixture of black tea and honey is a very soothing taste