Lipton Tea & Honey Mix Pitcher Packets, Iced Green Tea Blackberry Pomegranate, 5 ea

BY LIPTON

New! 2 Quart Pitcher Packets Made from Real Tea Leaves Infused with Blackberry Pomegranate Flavors 1 Sweetened with Honey 4 Only 5 Calories per 8 fl oz Serving 3 The Perfect Accompaniment for Your Mealtime Lipton Tea Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Iced Green Tea Pitcher Packets 5 - 0.57 oz Packets ~ Net Wt 2.8 oz see more...

Elida S.
Elida S.
Alright so in the south the summers get super hot and tea is always the answer to any day!! But when I don't feel like making tea, I get these! They're really good and very refreshing!! I love these packets and I would totally recommend them!❤️
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
So yummy! This is a perfect summertime tea! The packaging is nice and the tea bags keep fresh. Very affordable and you wouldn't know. It has a great fresh flavor! I would buy this again and I would recommend to others
Jade E.
Jade E.
Best tea , really enjoy the honey taste mixture . Also really enjoy black tea as well ,. So the mixture of black tea and honey is a very soothing taste
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
This is a really good flavored tea. Nice blend. Would love to see lots more flavors. This tea is a favorite to use as a liquor mixer
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
I've only used these a couple times, but the times that I've tried them, they are pretty good! Adds a sweetness to the green tea.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Coplay, PA
I love this light and sweet tea option! The packets make it readily available and it is super we priced
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is so yummy. I prefer cold tea so I brew a few singles to make a larger amount and chill it in the fridge. The sweetness doesn't overpower the original tea flavor either. Good for a sore throats when you still wanna have something tasty.
Darian C.
Darian C.
Helena
I love this stuff! I don't drink soda normally and his hits the spot when I need it most!! Great taste great variety!! I alway makes sure I have some in the house!
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Taste great, perfect for a hot day super light and refreshing! Way better than a sugary soda or juice. Definitely Definitely recommend this.
alexandria n.
alexandria n.
Perfrct. On hot days this tea not only taste refreshing its refreshing i sometimes add lemons and limes for extra little kick