Lipton Tea & Honey Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Black Cherry Dragonfruit, 2.43 fl oz uploaded by willanda M.Lipton Tea & Honey Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Black Cherry Dragonfruit, 2.43 fl oz uploaded by Cathy R.

BY LIPTON

Introducing New Tea Honey Liquid Enjoy the Real Taste Made from Real Fruit Flavors Sweetened with Honey, Squeeze a Little or A Lot Find Your Perfect Flavor 2 10 Calories per 8 oz Serving 3 10 mg Caffeine per 8 oz Serving 4 Makes Up to 24 Servings 5 For Anytime, Anywhere Use Does Not Require Refrigeration 6 Contains 0% Juice 1-888-LIPTONT see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sabrina P.
Jacksonville, FL
My favourites ever, Lipton it's amazing it tastes very good and I'm a huge tea drinker so I know for sure it's the best out there.
Tesca P.
Fort Riley, KS
Love this flavor. Not to sweet and a great taste, it is also good cold or room temperture water. and only 10 calories
Sara O.
Clear Lake, IA
It's a good on the go product that makes water not so boring. Definitely a great idea! This product is great.
willanda M.
Atlanta, GA
This tea is great to take along it taste great and it has less sugar.try it for your self
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This right here is heaven! I took this on my trip to Mexico and this did wonders for me. It was nice and easy to pack in my backpack nd carry with me at all times. It tastes amazingly too! Lipton has never disappointed me and their products are more than affordable!
Marjorie P.
I love this for me to use at work! As a teacher I rarely get a break so I keep water and I have several different drops to give me a variety of flavors to help me through the day.
Jamilette P.
Me encanta el sabor de a miel al final de probarlo, es facil de prepararlo me gusta es mi favorito lo uso siempre me encanta que sea tan facil de usar no necesita muchos ingredientes
Breanna A.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
I always keep one of these in my purse !! It never fails that I want something more than water and these easy accessable drops are so tasty they jazz up any bottle of water.
This tastes so good & is really nice for travel. I throw this in my purse everywhere I go. And when you order water or buy a water bottle all you gotta do is add a few drops. Way cheaper than buying multiple bottles of this.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
This is one of my go to flavors! It's a rich black cherry flavor. I love how easy it is to get my daily water intake by reaching for these. They are especially affordable at Big Lots when they are on sale.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Does this really work and taste good?