Lipton® Tea & Honey Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Black Cherry Dragonfruit uploaded by Cathy R.Lipton® Tea & Honey Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Black Cherry Dragonfruit uploaded by willanda M.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Introducing New Tea Honey Liquid Enjoy the Real Taste Made from Real Fruit Flavors Sweetened with Honey, Squeeze a Little or A Lot Find Your Perfect Flavor 2 10 Calories per 8 oz Serving 3 10 mg Caffeine per 8 oz Serving 4 Makes Up to 24 Servings 5 For Anytime, Anywhere Use Does Not Require Refrigeration 6 Contains 0% Juice 1-888-LIPTONT

Marjorie P.
I love this for me to use at work! As a teacher I rarely get a break so I keep water and I have several different drops to give me a variety of flavors to help me through the day.
Jamilette P.
Me encanta el sabor de a miel al final de probarlo, es facil de prepararlo me gusta es mi favorito lo uso siempre me encanta que sea tan facil de usar no necesita muchos ingredientes
This tastes so good & is really nice for travel. I throw this in my purse everywhere I go. And when you order water or buy a water bottle all you gotta do is add a few drops. Way cheaper than buying multiple bottles of this.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This right here is heaven! I took this on my trip to Mexico and this did wonders for me. It was nice and easy to pack in my backpack nd carry with me at all times. It tastes amazingly too! Lipton has never disappointed me and their products are more than affordable!
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
This is one of my go to flavors! It's a rich black cherry flavor. I love how easy it is to get my daily water intake by reaching for these. They are especially affordable at Big Lots when they are on sale.
Breanna A.
Bakersfield , CA
I always keep one of these in my purse !! It never fails that I want something more than water and these easy accessable drops are so tasty they jazz up any bottle of water.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Lipton is really good for me when I want something on the sweater side :). If your looking for something more refreshing & less seeet I wouldn't choose Lipton
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
S very good has a very rich flavor is not compared would be well that more products like this and the image is very nice its cost is very well greetings
launa d.
I love this form of buying a tea. Very easy to mix A very yummy tasting tea. For a great price. The health benefits alone are what keep me buying it.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
This stuff is so good I can't do without it. I love all the flavors but this is one of my top favorites. Easy to keep in your purse or go bag.
Barbara M.
Does this really work and taste good?