Lipton® Tea & Honey Decaf Iced Black Tea Half & Half Berry Lemonade Iced Tea Mix 5 - .58 oz. Box

BY LIPTON

Lipton® Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients: Sweetened with honey; Made from real tea leaves; Real fruit flavors. see more...

• Haven't tried these ones, but they sound great. Are they as good ...1 Answers
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
Miami Shores, FL
I like it because I am a tea lover and also love lemon flavor, it help me to relax and work better.
In fact, I have a nails spa and I like to offer tea every day to my clients.
Its a good flavor for me. My clients like but they like other tea jamaica flavored more.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
yum yum yum this lipton tea is delicious! i keep a jug of this in my fridge during the summer! it's so refreshing on hot days. it's affordable and everyone seems to enjoy it. definitely a crowd pleaser. i would buy it again and i recommend this product
Lexie P.
Lexie P.
Half and half tea is so good and i love this lipton tea! Perfect for in the summer or on the go. This flavor is great and i would recommend it for someone who drinks alot of tea and is into teas and lemonade together.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
I love this tea becuase it's make my day well when I drink and I feel so energyable too drink this tea and every one should try this product
Inola B.
Inola B.
most refreshing and tasty thing ever, but it also has many sugar on it, hoping to find a sugar free or light version to keep enjoying
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lawton, MI
Lipton tea has been in my house hold since I was a child and my kids love sweet tea and sun tea and I use all the lipton products
Mary V.
Mary V.
Waterbury, CT
My go to tea threw out the day! Nice little warm up when it's chilly outside! I love Lipton brand it doesn't taste to tarte
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Love this it's so calming to have a good hot cup of tea and the lemon flavor is pretty good to if you put it over ice
Marena P.
Marena P.
Tiene un sabor delicioso y es fácil de preparar, es económico, perfecto para las meriendas rapidas🤗
Iviana m.
Iviana m.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the flavor in this tea, it's like a twisted Arnold Palmer! I love it and recommend
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Orlando, FL
Haven't tried these ones, but they sound great. Are they as good as they seem?