BY LIPTON

Lipton® Tea & Honey Black Currant Raspberry Iced Black Tea Packets.

New.

5 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

Flavor with other natural flavor.

10.

To go.

Iced tea mix.

10-0.15 oz (4.2g). see more...

Megan B.
Megan B.
Foodie Expert
I love any kind of tea with honey in it and this is one of my favorites. The size of the tea bags are pretty convenient for me to make. I think the packaging is nice and the flavor is really good. I will buy them again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Great. I just keep these in my purse. Great tasting. Super convenient. Water at the movie theater....not any more. Yummy tea. Water at the restaurant....not any more! Trying to ditch soda super hard? Not any more!
Chastity V.
Chastity V.
San Antonio
Definitely a good brand strong brews and this exact flavor is really enjoyable. All about hot teas and this one really puts icing on the cake.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I like that these are so handy and easy to take with you on the go. I love this flavor and the other flavors as well.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
Foodie Expert
Perfect sized packets to keep in your locker or purse. Tastes great and refreshing and low calorie
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Paramount, CA
So delicious !!! So refreshing for the summer, plus it's way healthier than soda 👍👍👍you can also try it when your sick and have a soar throat heat it up with boiling water and it helps a lot .
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
These taste so good! I love them! Using these flavor packets gets me to drink my water and enjoy it! I love all of the flavor choices and highly recommend them for anyone who likes fruity teas.
Sal M.
Sal M.
Meknes
This tea rates amazing and helped me out when having sore throat, the packaging is nice too and you can use it more than once and carry it with you anywhere. it's really affordable and would recommend it for people who love tea
Maria A.
Maria A.
Chiswick, London
Ingenious! Love iced tea and Lipton tea is the best one out there! These new additions are great and quite affordable so I can enjoy my iced tea with minimum effort! Will try them all as I love iced tea during hot weather!
ROKIA R.
ROKIA R.
AGADIR
Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct 😑 for young people i mean in my age or less i don't think that its going to be a great choise at all to dink anyway for me i don't like it