BY LIPTON

Delicious tea refreshment is here. Lipton Tea & Honey Black Currant Raspberry Iced Tea is a low-calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients and sweetened with honey. Lipton Tea & Honey is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors. With five calories per eight-ounce serving and no aspartame, you know it tastes good.

• Iced Tea Mix, Iced Black Tea, Black Currant Raspberry, To Go Packets
  • Black currant raspberry flavor with other natural flavor. 5 calories per 8 fl oz serving. Contains tea flavonoids. Tea goodness. For good nutrition, eat a variety of nutrient-dense foods and beverages within your calorie needs. Tea & Honey is made from real tea leaves and contains 60 mg tea flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving. Flavonoid Content (USDA Database for the Flavonoid Content of Selected Foods, Release 2.1 (2007)) of selected beverages & foods. 60 mg per serving Lipton Iced Tea (Lipton Black Currant Raspberry Iced Tea Mix); 52 mg per serving cranberry juice; 33 mg per serving orange juice. Delicious tea refreshment is here! Lipton Tea & Honey is a low calorie iced tea mix you can feel good about simply because it is made with real ingredients. Sweetened with honey. Made from real tea leaves. Real fruit flavors. With 5 calories per 8 fl oz saving and no aspartame - you know it tastes good! 5 calories and 20 mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz serving (2 servings/packet).

Ingredients: Honey Granules (Sugar, Honey), Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Black Tea Powder, Maltodextrin (Corn), Green Tea Powder, Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Sucralose (Sweetener), Hibiscus Extract, Natural Flavor.

Directions:

Instructions: Easy to prepare! Add one packet to one bottle (16.9 fl oz) of water. Tea takes longer to dissolve so shake well. Or - add Lipton Tea & Honey to a glass of water, stir and enjoy.

Megan B.
I love any kind of tea with honey in it and this is one of my favorites. The size of the tea bags are pretty convenient for me to make. I think the packaging is nice and the flavor is really good. I will buy them again.
Jennifer W.
Great. I just keep these in my purse. Great tasting. Super convenient. Water at the movie theater....not any more. Yummy tea. Water at the restaurant....not any more! Trying to ditch soda super hard? Not any more!
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
These taste so good! I love them! Using these flavor packets gets me to drink my water and enjoy it! I love all of the flavor choices and highly recommend them for anyone who likes fruity teas.
Alexandra L.
Paramount, CA
So delicious !!! So refreshing for the summer, plus it's way healthier than soda 👍👍👍you can also try it when your sick and have a soar throat heat it up with boiling water and it helps a lot .
Chastity V.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a good brand strong brews and this exact flavor is really enjoyable. All about hot teas and this one really puts icing on the cake.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I like that these are so handy and easy to take with you on the go. I love this flavor and the other flavors as well.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
Perfect sized packets to keep in your locker or purse. Tastes great and refreshing and low calorie
Sal M.
Meknes , Ouislan
This tea rates amazing and helped me out when having sore throat, the packaging is nice too and you can use it more than once and carry it with you anywhere. it's really affordable and would recommend it for people who love tea
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Ingenious! Love iced tea and Lipton tea is the best one out there! These new additions are great and quite affordable so I can enjoy my iced tea with minimum effort! Will try them all as I love iced tea during hot weather!
ROKIA R.
AGADIR
Lipton® 100% Natural Tea Bags 😑 for young people i mean in my age or less i don't think that its going to be a great choise at all to dink anyway for me i don't like it