BY LIPTON

Take a break and enjoy a cup of tea hot or chilled! Stock up on brisk and refreshing Lipton tea at home and in the office. Beverage Type: Decaffeinated Tea; Flavor: Decaffeinated; Packing Type: Box; Capacity (Volume): 16 oz.

• Tea bags for hot or iced tea.
  • Brisk and refreshing.

• Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:0%
  • Total Recycled Content Percent:0%

Meagan F.
Floral
I love lupton tea. We are from the south and live in the south so our Lipton sweet tea is essential to our meals. The packaging is easy to locate.  I have been drinking this tea since I was a child. I especially like the decaf option because my family doesn't need extra caffeine.
Sarah O.
I drink one every night! I usually add almond milk and stevia to my decaf black tea as an after dinner treat. It's the perfect way to end the meal!
sarah t.
United States
Good flavor and smell. Decaf tea is suppose to be better for me so I am giving it w chance. Quick brew time and smooth taste
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
Great flavor and price definitely something I love to drink even know it has no energy I like the natural Benefits it has
Fazia A.
Queens, NY
I am obsessed with tea. But this is the only one that I stick to. My whole family in fact, only buys lipton tea.

back