BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Lipton TB Southern Sweet Family 22ct

Hannah N.
Graham, north carolina
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Growing up in the South, sweet tea haa been a staple in mt life for mt entire life. Lipton is onw of the best
Brandi M.
The best. We are so glad we found this tea. Southern sweet. It says it in the name.Tastes AMAZING. I love it
Vanna J.
Cowpens
I’m from the South and these are perfect for making sweet tea for your family to enjoy. The perfect amount.
Sabrina A.
Super fast and easy to make, you don't even need to boil any water and you will have sweet tea in minutes!
Kassidy A.
Greenville
These are perfect for the perfect sweet tea. Great flavor that you can make your own. I would recommend
Katelin P.
Love me some sweet tea!!! Lipton has always had a great taste & so much better than the other brands!!
I like this tea This is the tea that we always buy and brew at home I like to put 1-1/2 cups of sugar
kati f.
Gilmer, Tx
I'm from the South where Iced tea is a common thing! Love this brand and it is a constant repurchase
Brittany S.
Lipton tea has always been my brand of tea bags . I love Lipton tea I don't know anyone who doesn't.
Ashli P.
San Tan Valley, AZ
LOVE this tea. Sweet tea is amazing, let alone its Lipton which makes it 10x better. Highly recommend